Chapter 3: Grey Eyes

Ammora:

After I bought my oreo's, I quickly got to our house. "What took you so long?" Ash asked.

 " I bumped into a kid his name was levi and he said he followed me because I was pretty and then he suddenly starts crying cause he said his brother he's brother didn't know he was gone then I grabbed his hand and said I will help find his brother and when were starting to walk I felt someone looking at us then I saw the most beautiful man he had grey eyes and it's like Oh My God, ok back to levi he ran to the guy and I think it was his brother and then I looked at them they were so cute hugging each other and when I was to about to go he freaking called for me and asked my name, then he said his name was Ace and then we parted." I ranted. 

She looked at me with a smirk " sucks that's the first and last your gonna see him" she said.

I quickly frowned " I still get to see him in my dreams though" I mumbled. 

I thought about those grey eyes and that smile he had. " Welp I'm heading to bed Amore" Ash said, I quickly broke out of my thoughts.

" Goodnight ash" I replied heading to my room.

I head to the bathroom to change into my pj's and freshen up.

While doing so I cant keep those grey eyes out of my head.

That night I couldn't sleep because every time I close my eyes all I see was those grey eyes.

2 weeks later:

I woke up late because of the lack of sleep I got.

I went to the bathroom to quickly take a bath and picked my outfit, then quickly headed down. 

(Her outfit ) -[not my pic]

After quickly eating breakfast, Ashanty and I headed to work, good thing kathrine wasn't there so we didn't get scolding. 

" Thank you for ordering and please come again" I said to the customer, " Next!" I shouted a bit.

" Dark black coffee and a blueberry muffin" I heard a deep raspy voice say, when I looked I saw the same grey eyes staring at me, The grey eyes I last saw 2 weeks ago, I almost drowned in them.

" Ehem" I heard a cough which brought me back, " C-Coming right up!" I said before looking down.

When his order was ready I handed it to him without looking at him. " T-Thank you for o-ordering and p-please come again" I said stuttering a bit.

" I sure will be coming again, Stellina" he replied with a smirk then winked at me, I quickly turned away so he couldn't see me blush.

Lunch:

We had the hour break, so we headed out to eat.

When heading outside a Black Maserati Quattroporte stopped in front of us, we quickly stepped back.

The window rolled down and I saw Mr. Grey Eyes( I know what his name is but I like Mr. Grey  Eyes more) with a devilish smirk on his lips." Hey !" he said with a smile , "Hi!" I replied .

" Are you guys going somewhere?" he asked, " yeah, were going out to eat" I said, " Oh if you guys want you could ride with u, we too are also going eat" he said.

I looked at ash if it was ok, then I saw her looking at the guy Mr. Grey Eyes was with, I tapped her a bit. " Can we go?" I asked her that seem to put her out of her little trance, " I guess" she replied.

I looked back at Mr. Grey Eyes " Sure!" I said, then Ashanty and I headed to the back seat. " Where do you want to eat?" Mr. Grey Eyes asked, "Anywhere would be okay" I replied, " Alright" he said. 

5 minutes into driving:

" Uhmm can I connect my phone ?" I asked. " Sure" Ace answered sweetly.

I connected my phone and played Ash and I favorite song:

"Payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest" I started singing

"Now I'm out here looking like revenge
Feelin' like a 10, the best I ever been
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt
To see me like this, but it gets worse (wait a minute)
Now you're out here looking like regret
Ain't too proud to beg, second chance you'll never get
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But it gets worse (wait a minute)

Now payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
You're fuckin' with a savage
Can't have this, can't have this (ah)
And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah" Ashanty started singing too

"Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns" We screamed the lyrics

"Baby, fineness is the way to kill
Tell me how it feel, bet it's such a bitter pill
And yeah, I know you thought you had bigger, better things
Bet right now this stings (wait a minute)
'Cause the grass is greener under me
Bright as technicolor, I can tell that you can see
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But it gets worse (wait a minute)

Now payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
You fuckin' with a savage
Can't have this, can't have this (ah)
And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

Talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
If you talk, if you talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
Oh yeah
Talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
If you talk, if you talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

Payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
I'm the baddest, I'm the baddest" We sang

After our little concert, I quickly looked and saw the guys staring at us, I quickly looked down so they wouldn't see me blushing.

"Quiet a show there girls" the guy that ace is with said, I looked at ace confused, when ace got the message " Oh this is Appolo my friend" he said.

I looked at  the guy Appolo and waved then he just waved back, then I remembered ashanty " Oh this is ashanty my bestfriend" I said.

" Ash this is ace and appolo" I said looking at ash. 

" Btw we're about to pull up" Ace said since he was the one driving. 

When we pulled up, I was about to open the door when Ace closed it again then opened it again" Here we are, Mia Stellina" he said while offering me his hand, " Thank you Mr. Gentlemen" I replied placing my hand in his, then we went in the restaurant.

______________________________________

CHAPTER 3 

Hi starlies! This is the end of Chapter 3, Hoped you guys liked it!

Don't forget to vote and follow! Thank you!