Chapter 17:Past (PLAN)

Ammora:

I felt a hand over mine but all I saw was darkness, I tried moving my hand and fortunately it worked.

I then heard shuffling beside me, " Princess, are you awake? Can you open your eyes?" I heard I think Ace's voice.

I tried opening my eyes but it was to bright, so I squinted and I think they got the message and turned off the lights. I tried again and this time it worked.

I opened my eyes and tried to sit but because my head was spinning, my head just fell again onto the pillow.

"Be careful " I heard Ashy say, "Are you okay?" she followed.

I tried to talk but nothing came out "W-Water" I manage to say, Ace then went to me and brought the cup of water on my mouth and I started drinking it.

"What happened?" I say after drinking but still have my voice a little raspy, "You fainted and the doctor said it'd because of stress and...fear" Belle explained.

"Princess, can I ask a question?" Ace asked to which I nodded but I had a feeling what it was.

"What happened here? and Why were you scared to be here?"  he said, I felt a little uncomfortable about the questions and I think Ace sensed it.

"You don't have to say it if your not ready yet" he said holding my hand.

I took a deep breathe "No it's ok, I have to, I don't want to keep more secrets" I said, to which they all nodded.

I looked at Ash and looking at her with a 'Is it okay?' look, to which she replied with a small nod and a 'I'm always here' look.

I took another deep breathe and started.

5 years ago:

Its my 17th birthday today, not that I was excited. 

It has been years since I had a birthday party, the last time was at my 7th  birthday to which was also the worst and unforgettable one. 

Not only did my parents die but it was the last time that I fully felt happy and loved.

As I said it was my birthday so I headed to my Uncle's office.

While heading there, I felt my heart beat faster and faster. You see my Uncle isn't really nice , he has never really treated me like family.

Ever since my parents died I was left with him and at first it was somewhat okay but the more I got older the more he treats like trash.

He always hits me and treats me like a maid and also I get this so called punishments to where his men take me to the basement to torture and starve me whenever I did something he didn't like.

While getting closer to his office, I heard something that I wish I hadn't.

"Oh yeah it's that b*tches birthday today, I still need a few more years until she turns 20 so she can sign that helps me have the mafia to myself and after that I will kill HER!" I heard him say talking with someone on the phone.