Chapter 20: Tease(R)

Ammora:

Arriving home I went to the kitchen and got my oreos with Ace following me, I sat on top of the Island and started munching.

Ace went in between my thighs and just stared at me racking his eyes from my eyes and stopped at my lips but then went back to my eyes.

"You want some" I offered my oreos (which was a rare gesture), and he replied with shaking his head with a chuckle.

I just shrugged it off and continued to eat my precious oreos but he continued to stare at me with a smile on his lips.

After a while I finished about 3 packs of oreos and Ace was still there staring and doing nothing, finishing chewing the last oreo I looked at him.

"What do you want love?" I asked, "I'm letting you finish that so you will energy for what's gonna happen" he said with a smirk.

I looked at him confused and remembered I promised him, I looked at him and put my finger on my chin to look like I was thinking "And what is that that will happen?" I said to tease him.

"You will see" he said and went closer to me (if that's even possible) and leaned in to capture my lips.

He held my waist and deepening the kiss, sliding his tongue in.

His one hand slid lower to my thigh squeezing it, he sucked and explored my mouth with his tongue.

He then pulled apart and kissed down my neck, when he reached my sweet spot he began sucking to which I let out a breathy moan.

"Ace" I moaned his name when he sucked harder and started to rub the inside of thigh getting closer to my womanhood.

"Jum-" he began but was cut off by a ring of his phone, he groaned and fished for his phone.

He then answered "What, this better be good or else" he said in the call.

After a few minutes he excused his self, I was left at the counter panting and breathless.

But then a plan to punish Ace came to mind, I quickly made my way to our room and picked out a black two piece lingerie that I bought for this trip.

I put it on and did my hair and make up then put on perfume, I went out and dimmed the lights and positioned my self on the bed.

After a few minutes Ace came in, "Bab-" he started but when he saw me he was speechless.

"Hi Daddy" I said in seductive voice, his eyes darkened and I saw a bulge forming in his pants.

He then started to walk closer to me, "Hi baby, what do you think your doing?" he asked only inches away from me.

"Am I doing something?" I asked to tease him more, "Don't tease me baby" he said with a panty dropping voice.

I stood up and went closer to him, I put both of my hand on his chest "Don't you like it daddy?" I said leaning closer to him.

He took a deep breathe trying to control himself, he then tried to put his hand on my waist but I pushed him.

"Uh uh" I said with my pointer finger swinging side by side, "No touching daddy" I said and went pass him to lock the door.

He just stared at me with his darkened eyes, when I turned around I slowly walked towards him swaying my hips.

When I neared him I pushed him on the bed and straddled him, "Do like it daddy?" I asked him.

I put my hands above my chest and started dragging it down slowly to my hips "All of this" I slowly said looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Are yours" I said to him to which he smirked, he grabbed both of my hand "and this" he started dragging my hands from his chest to his hips "are yours baby" he said and without warning he grabbed my faced and smashed his lips on mine.

He sucked and kissed every part of mouth, I started grinding on the bulge he has.

I then tugged his shirt, he smirked and took off his shirt. 

I licked my lips of the sight of his eight pack in front of me, I leaned in and kissed down to his neck and sucked.

After that he didn't let me sleep, we did it all in the corners of the room and almost every position you could think of.

___________________________________________

Hi Starlies!  Chapter 20 has ended, This was hard to write and I didn't go into detail because I'm not really an expert but I hope you like it!

QOTD: What country do you want to visit?

Mine: Greece and South Korea

Don't forget follow and vote ^-^

Thank you ^_^