Chapter 10: OUR room

Ace:

After I introduced my friends to Ammora I went to seat beside her and ate breakfast with her.

" Princess, you and your friend's things already arrived" I said to her. " You know she has a name, right?" she replied I just chuckled at her nodding.

" Do I have my own room?" she then asked, " No, your sleeping in my room" I said looking at her, "But-" she was supposed to say something but was cut off by me.

" No buts, that's final" I said almost shouting, she just looked at her lap and pouted, I almost felt guilty but I knew that was the only way I can be assured that she's safe.

"Look princess, don't be sad it's just that it is the only way I can be assured your always safe" I said taking her hand and holding it, she nodded but then she looked at like she discovered a plan.

" Ok I will but, you have to allow me to train at your warehouse down stairs"  she said, I looked at her and saw her looking at me with her cute puppy face "pleaseee" she said, I thought for a while, then I thought that I can't always keep her safe , so as approval I just gave her a small nodded.

She looked at me happily and began eating while doing little dance, it was so cute to just look at her doing that.

( ^-^ )

After finishing our breakfast, My friend and I went into my office. While my princess said she wanted to roam around a little and take a shower.

Office :

"qualche notizia?" (any news?) I asked, "nessun capo" (no boss) I nodded. " Why are you here then?" I asked again.

" Just to see la nostra regina" ( our queen ) Sandro said. " She really pretty and her aura gives off badass vibes" Azelea said. I smiled at that.

Appolo and Jaxon looked at each other then me then gasped " Mr. Cold Mafia Man is smiling" Jaxon said, " Aww is Acey happy" Appolo then teased,  I glared at them.

"Btw help me I'm going to take her on a date" I said. " You two bring her to the mall and keep her busy while we prepare for the date" I said to the girls they nodded. "Bring ash" Appolo followed I looked at him weirdly.

" Ash?" They all asked at they same time except for me, "Ashanty" he replied shrugging his arms.

" Let's go" the girls said

Ammora:

After I roamed around a little I went to find Ash and found her still in the kitchen " Ashy, do you have a room here?" I asked since she slept some where here. " Yeah, Appolo showed me yesterday, follow me" she said I just followed her.

When we arrived there I went into her bathroom but also asked for clothes since like Ace said our thing are here but since I don't know where his room is I'll just borrow ash's clothes.

Ashanty:

When Ammora went in the bathroom I quickly prepared her clothes, then went out.

When I got out I saw the 2 girls, "Hey!" the girl that is Azalea I think said.  "Hi!" I replied back. "Uhmm, where is Ammora?" she asked, "Oh, she's taking a bath in my room" I replied.

" Oh great, so can you help us?" the girl Bella said, I nodded and they told me Ace's plan on taking Amore on a date.

" Okok, that great" I said to them getting excited. Minutes after that Amore came back with her hair still wet.

"Ash thanks, I going to Ace's office now" she said, " Oh wait, Get ready you are coming with the girls and I to the mall" I said. " Sure, I'll just ask Ace" she replied then left.

 Ammora:

I went to Ace's office, " Ace, where is your room?" I asked, " Why princess?" he asked.

" I need to change, me and the girls are going to the mall" I explained.

" First of all, princess it's not my room it's OUR room" he said I blushed at that, "Second, Your going to the mall and your going to bring 2 of my men" he then said I just nodded cause I know that he will not allow me without his men, " Lastly, Follow me to OUR room" he said reaching for my hand and holding it.

When we arrived, "Where's my stuff?" I asked him, "In our closet" he answered with a shrug and pointed to where it is.

I got there and saw a lot of clothes more than my clothes, " Who's clothes are those?" I asked him, " My girlfriend" he answered it like it was the most easiest question, I knew he was joking.

" Oh ok, and have you perhaps saw my boyfriends clothes, it was big shirts, hodd-" I said but he quickly cut me off " WHAT!" he said I saw anger in his face he quickly grabbed me by my waist " MINE" he shouted again, he leaned in and whispered " your mine princess, all mine, and I'm the only one who is allowed to touch you, stare at you, lastly kiss you" he finished and put a peck on my lips.

I remained frozen from his actions, then a few seconds later I looked at him shocked. I saw his face with a smirk.

" You know it's yours princess, I made the maids buy you some more clothes, I was just joking" he said with a smirk, " But did you see my boyfriends clothes tho" I said to him with a smirk " I wasn't joking" I followed.

The smirk from his face was gone, before he could say anything I went and grabbed an outfit that I had in mind and speeded into the bathroom and locked it.

After a few minutes of me getting ready I just put on a bit of makeup which consists of a nude lipstick and mascara, then headed out.

Her outfit ^

I saw Ace sitting on the bed with a frown on his face and heard him muttering curses, I went to him and sat on his lap and grabbed his face with my hands, " I was joking Acey" I said to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

His mood turned to a happy one, then frowned again when he saw my outfit. " Aww, I don't want you to go now you look so hot and men will stare at you" he said with a pout.

I smiled at him " Your so cute Acey" I said to him and stood up. " I'm going now byebye" I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

He stood up and gave me hug and kissed my forehead. " Bye princess, keep safe" he said.

When I got out I went to the kitchen and saw the girls there, " Let's go" I said to them with a smile, " You look so hot Ammora, I bet Ace rethinking his decision on letting you go" Bella said with a laugh. 

We went outside and went into the car that was waiting for us already, Azalea was driving while the guards were behind us following the car.

__________________________________________________________

Hi starlies! Chapter 10 ends here, I hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to vote and follow ^_^

Thank you:)