Chapter 24: Brother

Ammora:

I heard the metal gate open, looking up to see the guy who whipped me multiple times yesterday.

He stood there with a sly smirk on his lip and his whip in hand, he squatted to my level and I see  his eyes full of emotion.

It wasn't an emotion of hatred more of guilt, longing, and happiness, I couldn't understand why he was like this.

Raising his hand he put it on my cheek, I couldn't help but let out a small flinch.

But what I didn't understand the feeling I felt, I felt comfortable with his hand there.

"H-Hermana" he said hesitant, I was confused at first but then it hit me, The only person who calls me that is Aciel my Older Brother.

"A-Azie" I said looking at him, he nodded and hugged me.

"H-How?" I said softly while he hugged me, "You w-were dead" I let manage to say my tears were falling.

I suddenly broke down, he hugged me tighter and whispered sweet things in my ear.

A few minutes later I called down, he broke out of the hug but held my hand.

"I-I'm sorry" he said looking at me, "I'm sorry for hurting you" he said and kissed the back of my hand.

"Aciel, it's ok" I said to him, "How are you here?" I asked.

"I got here yesterday as a spy, someone led me here and said I have to do a job, I-I couldn't blow my cover so I did it. I didn't know it was you until I was down I heard someone say your name" he explained.

"I'm so sorry" he said again, "I'm getting you out of here" he said determined.

"Spy?" I asked, "I'll explain later" he said and he took out his phone.

He dialed a number and when it picked up, "Get a car ready and go to Hector's Base, Now!" he commanded.

"What's happening?" I asked him completely confused, I'm so lost right now.

"Later" he said sternly, He then began looking for something and his eyes landed on my hair.

He reached for my hair and shimmied a hairpin that I had in my bun, I look at him with a goofy smile "That only works in movies" I said to him.

Smiling at me he inserted it in the keyhole of my cuff on my hand a second later I heard a click, he looked up and smiled.

I got my hands out and showed him to thumbs up "Cool" I said with an amused smile.

He did the same to my legs, he lend me a hand in standing up.

We got out of the cell and walked to the door, "Wait" I said and I got my small gun and handed it to him and also grabbed my knife from my boot.

He smiled and we continued to quietly walk towards the door.

Aciel looked at his watch then said "They're about to go on break time" he said.

We stood behind the door for a while then when I saw Aciel's small nod, we bust out the door.

Looking both sides, it was quiet no one was around.

Aciel took my hand and his me behind him since he was a giant, we walked avoiding everyone.

To think that my Uncle is involved in the mafia and don't even have a strict ass security is so funny to me.

Nearing the gate near the forest we we're able to go without getting caught, but then a guard was there at the gate.

"Stop" he said, we both stopped and looked at the guard.

"Who are you?" he asked, My brother sighed and let go of me.

He walked to the guy and said "None of your business" with that he put a bullet between his eyes.

Quickly grabbing my hand, we ran and ran until we saw a Black Jeep Grand Cherokee.

My brother led me there and opened the door for me, he also went in.

"Base now" he commanded the driver, he nodded and started the car.

I slept the whole ride there since you know hormones, when I woke up I wasn't in the car anymore but I was in a room.

Sitting up I looked around, it was an all white room with black accents.

I stood up a looked more, I saw the time it was night already that means I slept about 5 ish hours.

I went to the bathroom and saw that I was all bandaged up.

Heading to the door, I went out and walked more.

I saw stairs and walked down there, I was searching for my brother and luckily I saw him at the kitchen cooking.

"Azie" I said softly, he turned to look at me "Your awake" he said with a soft smile.

"Where am I?" I said, "Our Base" he said shortly.

"What?" I asked still confused, he sighed then said "We'll explain later, eat first" then he handed me a plate of pasta.

"We?" I asked again, "Later" he said then sit beside me.

I ate there while he was looking at me, I offered him a few times but he refused just kept staring at me.

After finishing my food I stood up and put my dishes on the sink and started washing but was stopped by a hand.

"The maids will do that don't worry" he said and I just gave him a small nod then he took my hand and led me to a room.

It was an office, I looked around but then my eyes landed on the man sitting on the chair and woman who stood beside him.

I looked at them more then the words left my mouth.

"M-Mom......Dad"

_______________________________________

Hi Starlies, Chapter 24 has ended. Cliffhanger (evil laugh) but did you guys like Aciel?, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!

QOTD: Do you sleep with stuff toys?

-Uhmm yesss, and they have names. (Lucas, Yangyang, and Nana) 

Don't Forget to Vote and Follow ^-^

Thank You ^_^