Chapter 7: Dimple

Ammora:

Levi and I went to his room, he was already in his pj's so he just quickly went into his bed and while I followed.

 " M, can you tell me a story?" he asked,

 " Sure bud" I replied with a smile,

" Once upon a time, there was a little princess and a little prince they we're best friends, they played, eat and sometimes sleep together because the little prince didn't want to be apart from the princess" I started.

" Then one day when it was the princess's birthday, the palace was under attack" I said frowning and looked at him who was intently listening.

" The prince held the princess's hand tightly, while hiding under the table but" I said and looked at Levi again and saw him asleep.

So I stood up and kissed his forehead " Goodnight bud" I whispered then went to turn off the lights and closed the door quietly.

When I was closing the door and was about to go to Ace's office but I was shocked that someone was already in front of me.

It was Ace, I jumped a little from the shock, " Ace!" I said slapping his arm while he was looking at me with a smirk then he chuckled, and I tell you that chuckle almost made my legs go weak, but I kept my composure.

I just stared at him, admiring his beautiful face then I noticed he had a cute little dimple on his right cheek and I was unable to control my hand a quickly placed my hand on his dimple " cute" I mumbled.

Then he stopped chuckling.

I pouted " Aww, bye dimple" I said waving in tiny to his cheek.

I looked at him and saw an adoring stare. 

" You have a dimple" I said to him touching his cheek again.

" Mhmm" he said with a little smile.

" It's cute" I smiled up at him, " I'm not cute princess you are" he said pinching my cheek, I just pouted.

" Uhmm, Ace can I sleep here?" I asked.

" Oh don't worry I'm heading home by tomorrow" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"NO!" he said looking angry.

"Ok" I said while stepping away and walked away.

Then I felt him grab my arm, "No princess, you will be staying here" he said.

I looked at him shocked, " Uhmm, what about no" I said pulling my arm from his grip.

" Come on princess, please don't shout" he said softly.

I remembered we we're close to Levi's room.

" Let's talk in your office, Levi's sleeping" I said to him getting irritated.

We headed to his office, I still didn't talk to him, he just followed behind me like a lost puppy.

When we entered his office I immediately headed to seat.

After he was seated, we stayed quiet for a couple seconds.

" Look princess, please stay here " he said softly but I still didn't looked at him.

"No Ace" I said, " I have work and also what about ash?" I said to him finally looking at him.

" I already took care of your work, I said you will be moving and you like to resign and for your friend she will also stay here" he said.

" WHAT!" I shouted, " First, your men kidnap me, Second, you want me to stay here" I said fuming in anger, " Andd" I shouted.

" Lastly, you resigned me from my own job" I said now shouting at him and also I stood up and walked up to him.

" Oh and also your friend already agreed and your stuff from you apartment will be here tomorrow" he followed, I just looked at him in disbelief.

" So, I really have no choice now, do I" I said still irritated.

"Yup" he said popping his p, I quickly headed out of his office, I heard his calls but I didn't turn back.

Ace: 

Sh*t I screwed up, she just stormed out of my office, but I already made up my mind she's staying here.

This is going to be hard, she really is mad. I don't think she'll talk to me for a while but I'll do my best to persuade her.

I called my men to check where she is, since it's midnight.

"Scopri dov'è la tua regina" (Find out where your queen is) I said through call.

"va bene capo" ( okay boss) he replied.

After 20 minutes, I received a call that they can't find my princess, so quickly headed to my computer to check the security cameras.

I searched each camera and found nothing not until I looked at the camera that is played in the hallway where Levi's room is and saw that she was about to head in there,

I quickly stood up and went to Levi's room.

When I opened his door, I saw my princess cuddled up with Levi.

I thought of her hugging our kids.... wait did I just..'Yes, you thought about having kids with her' my subconscious said.

I didn't realized that I was staring at them with a smile on my face.

I quickly went to her side and just laid there since Levi's bed was big, we still fit.

I hugged her waist and and nuzzled my head into her neck and I smelt her delicious scent, which was vanilla and a bit of strawberry.

I felt myself falling into darkness, and that night was the best night.

______________________________________

Hi starlies! Sorry for the late chapter, I just got busy with school but I hoped you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to follow and vote :)

Thank you!