Chapter 16:S-Spain

Ace's House^

Ammora:

" Fasten your seatbelts, we're landing" I heard someone say, so I quickly opened my eyes and analyze what's happening.

I then remembered we we're on a plane and I was on Ace's lap.

I was about to stand up but strong arms pulled me back, "The plane will be landing, love" I said.

"One more minute" he said hugging me tighter, I chuckled at his cute gestures and I proceeded to play with his hair.

After a few minutes, " We're landing, seat tight" The pilot said.

I swiftly stood up and got to my seat then buckled up, Ace did the same but then after he was done he held my hand and was stroking it.

We we're now landing to somewhere they didn't even mention but I'm sure Ace knows it.

" Welcome to España " The pilot said to which I felt my head spinning, I looked at Ash and to see her already looking at me.

"S-Spain" I said looking at Ace, We have now already landed and I was standing.

" Yes, princess Spain, Surprise! " he said and that's where everything went black.

Ashanty:

I quickly ran towards Ammora, she has now fainted.

I didn't know we we're going here, this place is our worst nightmare. This is the place we wished to never come again.

I looked at Ammora, Ace was carrying her. I quickly held her hand, " Ammora, Amore wake up!" I said almost as a shout. I pointed to Ace.

" YOU! WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE" I shouted at him.

" I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULD REACT LIKE THIS" he roared out.

I quickly tried to calm down, I took a couple breathes.

" Let's bring her down faster" I said to him, to which he quickly did so.

He brought her to the car near by the plane, I also hoped in .

" Bring her to the hos-" Ace said but I cut him off, " No, go to your house here" I said.

" And it's safer" I followed, Ace looked at me weirdly but did as I said.

Ace:

After about 30 minutes later we arrived at my house here.

I quickly laid her down at the couch and made sure to put a pillow under her head for support.

I went to the kitchen to get her water and also made a call for a doctor, I then went to her as fast I could.

I sat next to her looking at her unconscious state. 

I didn't expect this kind of reply for a surprise, I actually felt guilty even though I didn't do it on purpose.

I thought of what happened earlier when Ashanty shouted at me, I didn't know why she would react like that.

What exactly happened here for them to react like this? Why are they like this? 

A lot of question ran in my mind.

I then heard the door open from my house, I saw the doctor heading towards us.

" What happened?" he asked, " That's why I called you to know what happened, aren't you a doctor" I said to him.

" S-Sí, señor" ( Y-Yes sir) he said looking at the floor, " What are you doing?!" I said getting impatient.

He quickly went to Ammora and checked her, " How many minutes has she been unconscious?" he asked.

" About 30 minutes or so" Ashanty answered, he nodded and did more check up.

When he was done he went to me, " It seems like she has fainted due to stress and fear, just make sure she rests and drinks a lot of water when she wakes up " he said.

I nodded but then I registered something, " Fear?" I said confused.

He nodded and walked towards the door.

I looked at Ashanty to see her in a blank expression, " Fear?" I said looking at her.

" It's a long story I would tell you but I think It's better if Amore tells you, just wait for her to wake up.

I nodded understanding but my mind was full of questions.

A few minutes later, the door opened again and this time it was the gang.

 They immediately cam to us, " What happened?" Appolo asked.

"The doctor said she fainted because of stress and fear" I said to him.

"FEAR" The gang said all together, " Why?" Bella asked.

I just replied with a shrug, they then faced Ashanty.

" Why?" they said to her all together, " I'm not in a place to tell you, just wait for her." she said.

" All I can tell you is this place is our worst nightmare" she followed, they looked at Ashanty and Ammora with sympathy.

___________________________________________

Unknown POV:

" Sir they're here" my right hand said, I smirked.

" And where exactly" I asked turning to him, " One of our men saw them at the airport but..." he said.

" But what!" I said getting irritated, " They we're with Ace De Rossi, in fact he was carrying your niece and with the friend she was always with running with them" he said quickly.

" And why was he carrying her?" I asked again now getting furious, " I think she f-fainted" he said.

That made laugh, she fainted " HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed.

" Oh my little niece, I'm gonna get you back " I said.

"Benjamin, locate them NOW!" I said, " WUAHAHAHAHAHAH" I laughed again.

Your MINE Ammora!

__________________________________

Hi Starlies! Chapter 16 has ended, I just wanted thank you for over 600 reads. It really made happy. I Hope You Guys Liked This!

Don't forget to vote and follow ^-^

Thank You ^_^