Chapter 25: Explanations

Aciel:

"M-Mom.....Dad" hermana shakingly said then she passed out.

I was quick to catch her, mom and dad were also beside her now.

Picking her up and rushing her to the clinic here, "Boss" the doctor approaching us said.

I laid her down in the bed, the doctor started checking her, I went out for awhile to my parents.

My father was pacing back and forth while my mom just sat there staring completely blank on the floor.

Approaching my father, "It's ok dad" I said to him patting his back he just gave me a small nod and went back to pacing, I then went to my mom and stayed with her rubbing her back.

An hour later the doctor went out and looked at us, "How is my princess?" dad said.

"She's ok, she passed out because of shock and also because she's pregnant" she said.

"Pregnant!" I shouted and stood up from my seat, "H-How long is she?" my mom then said.

"About 5 weeks" the doctor said, I looked at mom to see she was crying but also had a small smile on her face.

I thought about how much of my sister's life have I missed, I wish I could've tried to find her more that give up.

The doctor explained more then after we went in her room and looked after her.

As I sit down beside her I start to see the changes within her, I see that she has gotten thinner and that there was little scars on her arms and some on her neck.

I look at her face and I just want that eyes to open so I can see her beautiful ocean like eyes, I missed my sister very much it's been 15  years since I last saw her.

__________________________________

Ammora :

I start to open my eyes and just to say I have quite a head ache, I try to get up and see that I'm in a hospital like room.

Looking to my left I see my brother sleeping while parents are nowhere to see.

I try to shake Aciel to wake up, he was in deep sleep though so I screamed.

"AHHHH" I shouted, he quickly stood up and in fighting stance.

"What what" he said looking around, I start to laugh at him.

When he realize what was happening he looked at me "You can just do that hermana".

I shrugged it, "Why am I here?" I asked.

"You fainted" he simply said.

I looked at him dumbfounded, "Your pregnant" he said looking deep within my eyes.

I just nodded my head.

He looked at me with happy eyes.

"How long was I out?" I asked him, "6 hours" he then answered.