Chapter 15: Plane and Carbonara

Ammora:

We already have arrived at the airport where Ace's jet was.

We waited for awhile at the lounge because the men that work there said that the jet wasn't ready yet.

So we just chilled for awhile and also I grabbed some of the snacks that that was there since I haven't eaten.

After a couple minutes later they said that the jet was now ready, Ace and I stood up he was now holding my bag while I was just carrying my stuff toy.

We walked to the jet which took a minute or two but when we arrived I saw a very beautiful black matte jet.

It was so amazing, " It's beautiful" I gasped looking at Ace. I saw him smile at me.

"Why thank you, but let's go in" he said with a small smile, We then went in and I tell you it was beautiful.

The black and white exterior was amazing.

Before seating we we're greeted by the pilot which was a handsome men in his mid 30s I can say.

" Welcome on board Capo" he said looking at Ace, to which he replied with a small nod.

 " Welcome Regina" he then said looking at me bowing his head slightly.

I looked at him and nodded to with a small smile on my lips.

After that we took a seat at the back, our seats we're close together.

We sat and as well as the gang, they took a seat much more further that mine and Ace's seats.

The seats we're so comfortable, it was so soft like a cloud.

Comfortably seating and Ace's hand on my thigh, the pilot spoke " Welcome my name is Captain Edward Ramirez, and I'm going to be your pilot for today".

" Put on your seatbelts, where about to fly" he said to which we followed, " Seat tight this going to be a long flight".

After a little bit we then took of our seat belt, I looked at Ace. He was already looking at his laptop but still has his hand on my thigh.

I tapped his shoulder to which he just ignored, I tapped him again to which he ignored again.

So being my petty self I took his hand off my thigh and scooted away from him and looked at window.

I felt him reached for my leg again but before he could I stood up and went to Ash.

I heard him groan since I was too fast for him to grab my hand, I was giggling quietly next to Ash. I then felt hand on the side of my waist and felt myself being lifted to which I knew that I was.

I was now on his shoulder, " Your not getting away from me princess" he said and so I crossed my arms and huffed.

He sat down and put me on his lap, I proceed to ignore him.

" Princess" he said facing me to him and having straddle him, " What do you want?,hmm" he said looking at me with soften eyes.