Chapter 27: Ending Our Problems

Ammora:

Waking up from the urge to spill my guts out, I stood and quickly went to the bathroom.

A minute later,  Ace was already holding my hair and rubbing back.

"It's ok, love" he said still rubbing my back.

After sometime, I stood up and gargled some water and went to see the time and to see it was only 2 am.

With that I went back to bed with Ace already snuggled to my side.

_______________________________________

Waking up again but this time because of the knocking on our room, I tapped Aces' cheek and when I he didn't wake up I slapped him.

He quickly looked around, and when he saw me he relaxed.

"What is it princess?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Door" I simply said.

He then stood up and went to open the door, "Boss, it's time".

When I heard that I remembered that today was the day that all our problems go away.

With that I stood up and went to Aces side, he nodded to his man and closed the door.

He immediately started to get ready, I went up to him while he was brushing his teeth then did the same.

I looked up to him in the mirror with my soften eyes, he mirrored my action and finished brushing his teeth then he faced me.

He started to caress my hair and I immediately started to relax in his warmth, I stopped brushing and looked at him.

"Be careful, love" I said, he smiled and nodded at me.

I then thought of me going with them and I think he caught on that.

"No" he said, "but-" "no, your not coming" he cut me off mid sentence.

My face changed and I started to get nervous, I then just hugged him, stuffing my face in his chest. 

He sighed and hugged me back stroking my hair then kissed my head.

After a while we let go of each other and he continued on getting ready.

___________________________________________

Ace:

We went down together hand in hand, I didn't feel any type of nervousness, all I just want is to free us from this hellhole.

Arriving at the meeting room, we got over the plan me and Alejandro made yesterday.

After we started filling the car with guns and other weapons.

While they're doing so, I stood there with my princess who doesn't want to let go of my waist, she has her head squashed on my side and I have my arms around her waist.

When they finished one of my man let me know, so with that I sighed and let go of the arms I had around her waist.

"Love, it's time" I said, she started to shake to her head and when I heard her little sniffle my heart ached.