Chapter 13: Wish

Ammora:

We finished eating our dinner and we went back to the car, " Princess, we're going to go to somewhere" he said, " Where?" I asked.

" Another secret princess" He said smirking, I just shrugged and went inside the car.

I felt someone shaking me, "Princess wake up, you need to change first" someone said.

"Mhmm" I groaned, I heard a chuckle, " Wake up princess or I'm the one whose going to change" he said.

"Fine,..but I don't have clothes, and why?" I said, " I have your clothes here, and because we'll be going somewhere and you have to get comfortable" he said.

" Ok, I'll just change here I don't want to go out" I said groggily, " Ok" he said with a smirk.

" Ehem, you kind of have to go out " I said to him, " But I like it here" he said then he leaned in my ear, " Maybe we can continue what happened earlier" he whispered.

" Noooo, Get out" I said trying to hide my tomato face, he chucked "Fine, fine" he said.

When he got out I change to the hoodie he brought and pajama shorts, I wondered why he brought this.

THE HOODIE AND SHORT^

I knocked at the window to signal him to go inside, " You look good, princess" he said coming in.

" Thank you, aren't you going to change? " I asked, " I already changed didn't you see?" he said.

That's when I saw him in the same hoodie but in a grey short.

" You look cute, love" I said and kissed his cheek, " Though I don't like you calling me cute but you called love, so thank you princess" he said with a big smile on his face.

He then started the engine and then begun to drive, this time I just started a playlist in the car and sang.

That went on for about an hour, " I'm hungry, love" I said looking at him, " Where close, princess" he replied, I didn't say anything ,I just went back to singing.

_______________________________________________

"We're here princess" he said, I looked up and saw that we we're on the beach, " BEACH !" I squealed, I love the beach sooo much.

I quickly went out of the car and started running towards the ocean.

" It's so pretty, love " I said when I felt arms circling around my waist, " I'm glad you like it, princess" he said and kissed my temple.

" Love?" I looked  at him, " Why are we here?" I asked.

" We're gonna star gaze, baby" he said, " Really " I said facing him. He nodded, I smiled at him.

" Let's go there " he said pointing to somewhere with lights I think.

I looked at him confused, " There's nothing there, just lights " I said, he smiled and held my hand then began walking towards it.

I just followed him.

While getting closer I then saw a bed there, I looked back at Ace and saw he was staring at me.

" Why is a bed there?" I asked, He didn't answer and just kept walking.

When we make it to the bed, I looked at it closely.

It has fairy lights, the bed then had rose petals formed to a heart. 

I glanced at Ace and saw he was still staring at me.

" This is Amazing, Love " I said and kissed his cheek but before my lips even connected with his cheek he turned and faced me.

The kiss then turned to be a peck on his lips.

I was shocked at that, I looked up at him and saw a smirk on his lips, I smack his arm.

He then just laughed at me, " Let's lay down, princess" he said.

I went to left side and he went to the right, When we laid down he quickly pulled me close to him. He hugged me close to him, there was a little slit on the top of the roof the bed there we saw the stars.

I was looking at the star when I saw a meteor passing by, I quickly closed my eyes and made a wish.

After I looked at Ace, " Love, make a wish there's meteors " I said he chuckled but just did as I said.

When he opened his eyes, " What did you wish for? " I asked.

" Princess, if I say it my wish may not come true " he said, I just shrugged " Make's sense ".

The whole night we talked to each other till we both fell into darkness.

______________________________________________________

Hi starlies ! Chapter 13 ended, sorry for not updating :(

Don't Forget to Vote and Follow ^-^

Thank you ^_^