Chapter 6: Mr. Mafia

Ammora

I felt someone shaking me, when I opened my eyes I saw Ash and three other male's in the room.

My head was aching like hell. The 3 guys just looked at as when I stood up one of the guys pushed me back down.

"Disculpe, señor!" ( excuse me sir) I said angrily, then ash stood up.

" No se te permite empujarla así imbécil!" (You are not allowed to push her like that asshole) she said angrily.

"Aspetta solo il capo che zappa" (Just wait for boss you h*e's) he said while pushing ash down.

That's when I stood up and ready to punch him right in the face, but when I heard foot steps, I just looked at where it was at and there I saw Ace.

The three of them bowed and greeted him.

He then said something about letting us go, when they let us go he went to me asking if I was ok , when I assured him I was ok he suddenly hugged me, I was getting confused and pulled away from the hug and asked him why he was here, I saw him frown.

He looked at me " Come with me princess" he said.

We then stood up when he was reaching to my hand I quickly pulled it away and glared at him, he just looked at me then frowned, "Follow me" he said in a soft tone.

We went up some stairs and then more stairs until we reached a place that looked like his office I think.

He sat down on the chair, I looked at him he just nodded reffering to the chair beside me I just sat down on it.

 " Explain" I said in a low tone glaring at him, he looked at me and said " Promise me your not going to be scared at me and not going to run away, hm" with pleading me, I was hesitant but I gave him a curt nod.

" Okay, so your in my warehouse" he started looking at me.

" Those guy's you saw was my men" he followed, he looked at me I sensed that he was getting nervous so I soften my look at him and just nodded understanding.

" And... I'm a the leader of the most feared mafia, the Italian Mafia" he finished.

He looked at me with a worried look, " Please don't run away, princess" he said with pleading eyes. 

I just looked at him and smiled " I know Ace" I said then smirked.

" H-How?" he asked confused.

"Well first of all people called you " capo" which from the little Italian I know means boss, secondly I saw guns in your pocket and the cup holder of your car and lastly I saw the tattoo on your arm that has a Ace Card on it and from what I know Italian Mafia have tattoo of cards as a sign of joining this mafia, am I right?" I said confidently

He blinked a few times, then looked at me like I was crazy.

" Why didn't you run?" he asked." Why would I, would you hurt me?" I asked.

" No, Never, princess" he quickly said, " There you go, you got your answer now" I said.

" How did you know all those things about my mafia" he asked curiously.

" I have my resources, Mr. Mafia" I said with a smirk.

 Ace

I was yet again surprise by my Stellina, but to be honest I was really nervous when I was telling her this I thought she was gonna run away from me, which just by the thought of it made me sad. 

My Stellina was really full of surprises, but also I sensed that she is also hiding something from me.

I just hope that she can trust me enough to tell me this.

But right now I'm great full that she didn't run away and also what she didn't know I'm not letting her go back to her house.

Someone knocked while Stellina and I were talking.

" ENTER!" I shouted then I felt a smack on my arm then I looked it was my princess.

" Your so loud" she said.

" Sorry" I said while smiling sheepishly.

When I looked at the door again I saw Levi, " bro-" he said but was cut off when he saw Ammora and went running to her.

" Hi pretty lady" he said and I looked at him and saw he was already in Ammora's arms. " Hi bud" my princess replied smiling at him.

 " Why are you here A?" he said to Ammora, " I just came to visit you bud" she said to him then looked at me and winked.

I just chuckled at her.

" Really, Can we play?" he said.

" It's already midnight bud, maybe tomorrow" she replied to him.

"Okay" he said, " But can you tuck me in" he said with hope in his eyes.

Ammora looked at me asking permission I just gave her a little nod then she smiled then looked at Levi again.

" Sure bud" she said with a smile.

 After that they we're quick to go out of the door.

______________________________________

Hi starlies! This is the end of Chapter 6, Hope you guy's enjoyed.

Don't forget to follow and vote:)

Thank you(;