Chapter 21: A Warning

Ace:

I open my eyes feeling the rays of sun shining bright from the windows, I look down to see the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on.

Smiling at the sight and the memory that dawned onto me from last night.

Last night was the best and the most memorable night that we could ever have, she was was amazing.

I'm really happy that I met her, which reminds me I really need to thank Levi for this.

Hearing shuffles I was cut off from my thoughts, Ammora was snuggling deeper into my side and hugging me like I would go somewhere.

I let out a little chuckle "Pillows don't chuckle, eh" she mumbled out in her sleep, I couldn't help but give a small laugh because of her silliness.

"Stop it, I'm trying to sleep here you pillow" she said hitting my chest, I shook my head on her cute antics and just grab my phone and let her sleep more I'm sure she's sore and tired.

Opening my phone I saw that it was already 12 noon, I checked my phone answered some emails.

I spent an hour doing so and by the time I was done Ammora was still asleep, so I thought of a way to wake her up.

Putting my phone away, I started peppering her with kisses all over her face.

"Mhhh, stop it" she mumbled out, "Love" kiss "Wake" kiss "Up" kiss.

She started opening her eyes, when her eyes landed on me she smiled.

"Hi" she said in a small voice, I chuckled "Hi love" I then replied and gave her lips a peck.

When I pulled away she asked "What time is it?", "About 1 pm" I reply.

She shot up from the bed and stood up but then she stopped after two steps, "Ow" she let out.

"You need help love?" I say to her standing up and going to her, she nodded and I picked her up bridal style.

"Let's take a bath, too help you with the soreness" I say to her in a soft tone, she nodded in return and snuggled closer to me.

__________________________________

After the bath (I'm lazy sorry ^-^)

We we're now dressing up after being in the shower for an hour because of another session in the shower.

"Love" I heard Ammora say, "Yes?" I said looking at her.

"Can I borrow one of your clothes?" she said she was looking down at her hands whilst playing with it.

I found it cute, "Of course love, which one?" I said.

"That one" she pointed on the simple white dress shirt, "Sure, love" I say and hand it to her.

She got it out of my hands and planted a kiss on my cheek, "Thank you" she said with a huge smile on her face then she walked out to her closet.

I let out a chuckle and continued dressing up but then an ear piercing scream, I quickly made my way to Ammora.

When I went in she was looking at one of the doors of her closet , there placed an arrow with a note.

I went to her and held her, she was shaking and sweating "What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"M-Man.....B-Black.....Uncle.....Window" she said pointing a little at the window, "What happened?!" I heard Ashanty from the door say.

I looked at her and it seems like she saw the arrow cause her face paled, she stood there frozen.

Appolo was standing at the door looking at me confused and took Ashanty outside, I looked back at Ammora to see her with tears in her eyes.

"It's ok" I said comforting her, I was drawing circles at her whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

After a few moments she started to calm down, her breathing was now steady and she stopped shaking.

She looked at me in the eyes then she hugged me tight, I held her and picked her up then went on the bed.

"It's ok, but can you tell me what's that" I asked her still confused, she took a breathe then "Arrows are what my uncle uses to send a warning but the letter had something" she said.

I stood up and went in the closet then read the letter.

Dear my lovely niece,

Welcome back! It's been a while but here you are back to where you need to be, well not exactly but just so you know I'm coming to get you. 

Love, Hector

I took the arrow and broke into half then got the paper and crumpled, I went back to Ammora to find her asleep on the bed.

Sitting on the side of the bed and stroke her hair, "I'm not letting him get you, I promise" I whispered and kissed her forehead then laying down beside her.

Minutes later darkness consumed me.

_______________________________________

Hector:

'Now that your here my niece, I'm not letting you go.

I will do anything to have you back even if means you die, I will get you.

So enjoy your time with you good for nothing boyfriend' I say in my mind looking at her from her window.

_______________________________________

Hi Starlies! Chapter 21 has ended, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

QOTD: Do you like kpop? What group do you stan?

Mine: I like kpop and I stan Blackpink, Exo and NCT.

Don't forget to vote and follow ^-^

Thank you ^_^