Chapter 28 : The End

Ammora: (Before/During/After the Attack

He turned his back on me and went in the car, my dad approached then hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"We'll be back, hon" he said then left, he closed the door then off they go.

I sat down at the kitchen and ate while having them in my mind.

'I hope they end this' I thought.

Whilst eating and thinking a hand started waving in front of my face.

"Earth to Amore" said a voice from beside me, I was brought back away from my thoughts

"Huh, what?" I said looking side to side to be faced by Ashanty with a worried look in her eyes but masked by a smile on her lips.

"You okay?"  she asked, I sighed and looked at her "Worried but ok" I replied now playing with the food in front of me.

_______________________________

Hours have passed, we were now joined by Bella, Azalea and Mom here in the living room watching a movie to ease off our minds and to lessen our worry.

When we heard a phone call coming from Mom's phone.

"Hello?" she answered, then suddenly she sat on the ground her face filled with shock.

I started to overthink, I crouched to her level and that girls did the same.

"O-Ok" she said shaking then she looked into my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked her with a nervous feeling in my chest.

"Ace was......s-shot" she said, I grabbed Ashanty's hand tightly and soon tears started to fall down my face.

Then it struck me, I stood up and went to grab my bag and coat.

I was about to head out but was stopped by mom's voice.

"Wait for us" she said, I just nodded.

Not even a minute later, we were already in the car and was heading to the hospital.

When we arrived I was the first to get out of the car, I immediately went to the counter and asked his whereabouts.

"He's still in the ER, 2nd floor" the nurse said.

I went in the elevator and waited impatiently, when the door opened I ran to the direction of the ER.

When I saw Dad, I knew he was still in.

"Papa" I whispered under my breathe as he was waiting in his seat with his hands on his face.

When he heard my voice he stood up and hugged me, "Sorry, princesa. I was suppose to be in there right now" he said as he hugged me.

"He saved me" he said in a small voice.

I felt tears in my eyes at the thought, "It's not your fault papa" I said my voice cracked.

Breaking away from the hug, I noticed Mom and the girls have arrived already and I think they heard our conversation as they have pity in their eyes.

We sat down and waited.

Hours later, the doctor came out.

"We removed the bullet successfully and luckily it didn't hit any serious organs and is now stable" he said and all of us sighed in relief.

"But... he lost a lot of blood so he might wake up later than we expect" he said.

I still put in relief but was still sad.

Upon finishing the conversation with the doctor, Ace came out of the ER as they will move him now in a normal room.

That night and the next few nights I stayed in that room not being able to let him go but today mom and dad insisted for me to take a rest and go back home to freshen up and also get a little sleep.

I resisted at first but I thought about the baby and so I gave in.

My brother and Ashanty went with me to keep me safe and help me relax.

Arriving at home, I swiftly made my way to my room and ran myself a warm bath.

While in the bath I couldn't help but overthink that things that happened this week, I tried to get it off my head but couldn't until I started to tear up.

I thought about how our baby might not have a dad growing up, how I could've lost my dad if it wasn't for but also almost lost him.

With these thoughts in mind, I manage to put them all behind and turn off the bath and dressed myself.

After dressing up, I made my way to the bed a tried to sleep.

Laying down I stared at my right side as it was where Ace has slept that day and that his scent still lingered on the pillow he laid his head on.

I grabbed the pillow and hugged it until I felt my fall into darkness.

_______________________________

The shaking of my shoulder waked me up from my dreamless sleep, it was Ashanty.

"Amore get up, Ace woke up already and is looking for you" she said.

Hearing Ace's name I got up and went in the closet and threw on a quick outfit then went out and grabbed my bag.

I got out of the house and saw that Aciel and Ashanty was already in the car.

"Let's go" I said fastening my seatbelt and off we go.

A few minutes later we arrived to the room, to see that Ace was arguing with nurse about when I was arriving and that he will not take orders from her.

I went in and when he saw me he almost jumped out off the bed but him to stay.

Running to him, I hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

Everyone left the room to give us space and  for us to talk.

He was now caressing my hair and giving me kisses on the head every second.

"I...thought I w-was gonna raise o-our baby alone" I cried in his shoulder.

"Shhhh, I promised to come back right?" he said, and I cried harder.

He chuckled and kissed my temple, "It's ok, princess"

"Remember I'll always come back to you, Mia Stellina" he said and pulled me in a kiss.

"This is where a chapter ends but a story starts"

__________________________________

Hi Starlies! Chapter 28 has officially ended, I hope you guys liked it!

( Cries ) This is the end guys well, there will be an epilogue but still, my eyes are tearing up.

Now is the goodbye for Ace and Ammora, hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow ^-^

Thank you ^_^