Chapter 19:Beach

Ammora:

After telling them our past I ended up with tears flowing none stop.

I looked at Ash and the other girls they were also crying, I looked at Ace and saw that his eyes were with anger.

His grip on me tightened and he was breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?" I asked him, he turned to me with soften eyes, " Love, I should be the one asking you that." he said.

"Its just you look..." I started but was cut off, "Are you ok? hm" he asked.

"I'm fine I guess" I said with a shrug, he wasn't convinced but still nodded.

"Let's rest hm love" he said and picked me up bridal style, "You know I can walk right" I said to him with a chuckle.

"I know love, I just..the doctor said to rest" he said still worried.

We arrived in a room with grey and white as it's main colors. It was big and beautiful.

It had a California king bed to which he laid me down there, he took off his clothes leaving his boxers and laid next to me.

I snuggled into him, he had his arms around my waist and his chin resting on top of head.

"Sleep love, when we wake up lets go out" he said to which I was a head of my eyes already felt heavy then next thing I knew I fell into darkness.

______________________________________

I woke up with someone shaking me, "Love, wake up we're going to beach" I heard Ace's husky voice say.

"Beach?" I whispered still had my eyes closed, "Yes, love" he replied and kissed my forehead.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes then fell on the bed again and snuggled more in the sheets.

I heard a low chuckle, "Love, I think I'm getting jealous of the sheets if your gonna be like that" he said and I just shrugged snuggling more than I'm already am in the sheets.

"Love, stand upp" he whined, "fine" I said and got out of the bed but had trouble with opening my eyes.

"Careful" he said and with a sigh he picked me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around his torso and my head in his neck.

He chuckled again and walked to the bathroom and put me down on the sink, he then went out.

I have now my eyes open, after a minute he walked in and handed me a swim suit and shorts.

The swimsuit was a one piece with thin straps, then the shorts were denim.

The swimsuit^

"Thank you, this looks cute" I said with a smile and pecked his lips but Ace had other plans.