Chapter 2: Dazzling Smile

Ace

"ENTER" I shouted when I heard someone knock in my office.

"Hey! bro" I heard appolo say. I quickly groaned.

"What's with the attitude bro?" he said while smirking.

"What are you doing here polo?" I asked getting irritated.

" Nothing bro, just wanted to annoy you, bye now" he quickly said while running away. " That annoying little kid" I muttered.

While going back to doing my work I heard another knock.

" What is it polo?!" I asked angrily. " bro can we go to eat outside?" I heard a little voice say.

I looked at the door and found my little brother levi standing there with his head down.

"Sure bud but let me finish this first and we'll go" I replied softly, then he left with a happy smile.

After finishing my work, I went outside to find levi sitting on the couch watching the TV. " Hey bud let's go!" I said while smiling at him.

He held my hand and we walked out the door but suddenly I saw appolo outside.

When he saw us, " Where you going bro?" he asked.

" We're going out to eat p" levi said excitedly, " Can I come?" he asked me with pleading eyes, " can p come bro?" levi asked with his best puppy face on.

" Fine" I sighed, They high fived each other, and we headed to a restaurant we always eat at which was also mine.

Restaurant:

" Good Evening boss" I was greeted by one of my staff.

" A table for 3" I said, " right this way sir" he said.

While heading to our table I could feel the hungry stares of the women around me.

" We're here sir" he said , I just nodded and took a seat.

When we were ready to take our order, I called the waiter who was a girl, I felt her gaze on me while I didn't even bother to look at her.

We said our order's, when levi was about to say his order the waitress just turned around, I couldn't stand that so I stood up and took her arm harshly and glared at her.

" There's still one more order" I said angrily. She looked at me with fear, then she looked at levi with an irritated look.

" ARNOLD!" I shouted angrily, he quickly came and I let go of the sl*t's arm," Y-Yes sir?" he asked scared.

" È nuovaÈ nuova?!"( Is she new} I asked getting irritated. "s-sì capo" he said(yes boss). " Voglio che sia licenziata a che sia licenziata adesso!" I said(I want her fired now), "sì capo" he replied immediately.

The waitress just stood there with a confused look, I just took and looked at her again and saw her with tears in her eyes because of what arnold told her, she quickly ran away. After a few minutes there came another waiter, and he asked what levi's order was.

After eating it was about close to 12 am since we arrived here at 10 pm.

While heading home, levi said he wanted ice cream, luckily there was a close store.

We want inside and searched for ice cream.

After we found the ice cream levi wanted we went to the cashier. While paying I suddenly got a call, so I answered it.

After my call was done I took the ice cream and looked at levi, but when I saw levi wasn't there I started to panic, but remembered to stay calm.

I looked at the cashier guy and asked if he saw a small boy walk away.

When he said no, I started to panic so I called appolo since he stayed at the car.

" Polo is levi there?" I asked worriedly, " No, Why?" he replied.

" I just took a call and when I looked down levi wasn't there." I explained.

" Wait for me we'll find him" he said.

While waiting for polo I started looking from aisle to aisle.

When I couldn't find him, I called appolo, " bro where are you?" he said.

"I am here at the open fridge thing" I said and then we hanged up.

When I saw him, " Let's split up, I go to the right and you go to the left" I said and he nodded.

While looking I saw a girl walking with a little boy hand in hand, when I looked at the boy, I saw it was levi.

While approaching them, I think they felt that I someone was behind, so the girl turned around while holding levi tightly.

When they finally turned around, I looked at the girl and saw a her beautiful face, her eyes were a icy blue and her hair was in a hazel brown like color, she looked like a goddess.

I was so mesmerized by her face I didn't realized that levi was already beside me hugging my legs.

" S-sorry bro" He said while hiccupping, I crouched down and carried him, " It's ok bud, just don't do it again" I said softly.

I didn't realize that the girl was staring at as. When I looked at her I saw her eyes full of adoration.

I went closer to her and said " Hey miss!" I said, She looked up since I was basically towering over her.

" Hey!" she replied.

We stared at each other for a few seconds but it felt like hours, I got lost in her blue eye's.

I went back to my senses when she cleared her throat, " Uhm I'm gonna go now" she said " Bye bud!" she waved smiling at levi.

' Even her smile is beautiful' my subconscious said. " Bye pretty lady!" levi said waving back at the girl.

Before she could go, " MISS!" I shouted, she then turned around.

I went closer to her, " May I know your name?" I asked.

" Ammora" she replied with a smile, her smile was dazzling like the stars. Stellina

I smiled back and then she asked my name, " Acezikiel , Ace for short" I replied also with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ace" She said, " Nice to meet you too Ms. Ammora" I replied with a smile.

With that we parted ways.

We got back in the car, and the image of her smile cant get out of my head. Mia Stellina I thought.

______________________________________

Hi starlies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This chapter contained 1070 words that's a lot but I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote guys :)

Btw levi is 8 years old.

Ok BYE :)