Chapter 8: Cuddles

They're position ^

Levi: ( Hi guys!)

I woke up early like I always do, I was surprised that bro and M are here and also saw them hugging each other. 

I smiled at them and quickly stood up and headed outside.

To be honest I was really happy because bro is always smiling and that's because of M, I also like M. :)

Ammora 

I felt my pillow move so I hug it tighter and snuggled more into it. 

"Waitt........ pillows don't move" I mumbled sleepy.

"They certainly don't princess" I heard a familiar voice say, I slightly opened my eyes to see Ace there smiling at me.

" Good Morning princess" he said kissing my forehead.

" Mor-" wait I'm supposed to be mad, so what I did was just didn't replied and turn my back on him.

" princessss" he said, " Your still mad at me" he said and I already knew he had a cute pout on his lips, I quickly hid my face under my pillow so he can't see my smile.

"Talk to me princess" he said trying to get my attention and he also put his arm on my side so I can be closer to him.

I shoved his hand away and stood up quickly heading to Levi's bathroom and locking the door.

"Princess, open the door please" I heard him say from outside, I just again ignored him and did my stuff and luckily I saw a spare toothbrush in Levi's cabinet.

After that I went out, and saw Ace still there sitting on the already made bed.

" princess, talk to me please" I resisted so bad not to look at his face because I knew I would give in.

I quickly made my way out of Levi's room, and since yesterday when I walked out of his office mad, I looked at some places here.

I headed to the kitchen, there I found Ash, and Levi. " Morning M!" I heard a very cheery Levi say. "Morning bud" I replied to him smiling, " Morning Ashy" I greeted, " Morning Amore" she replied.

"Good Morning  Regina, what would you like to have?" (queen) a maid said, " Hi good morning, I'll just make myself cereal don't bother" I replied.

"But capo said I should do it" she replied, " Don't bother dear, I'll cover for you" I said smiling at her, she quickly nodded.

But before she could go back in the kitchen," Serve her" I heard Ace said to her coldly and almost shouting.

I just glared at him, " Don't bother" I said looking at the girl and she again nodded and went back.

"Ace, You know I can serve myself, right?" I said raising one of my eyebrow.

" Hello to you too princess, your not ignoring me now, are you" he said with a smirk on his face and heading towards me.

"You didn't have to shout at her, Ace" I said to him glaring.

" Fine, fine" he said hugging me from behind and putting his face in my neck.

"Ace, I have to get cereal now" I said to him, " 5 more minutes" he said.

I giggled at him, " Your cute, Acey" I said to him. He quickly straightened and looked at me " I'm not cute princess, I'm hot" he said.

" Ok, since your hot and hot men don't need cuddles, no cuddles for you" I said to him with a cheeky smile.

He scoffed at that " I don't need cuddle's" he mumbled, " Ok, hot guy" I said smirking at him.

I went to the cabinet where the cereals are placed, since I ate some yesterday. I also grabbed the milk and of course a spoon and bowl.

I looked at Ace again and saw him in deep thought, I giggled at him.

He saw me giggling and pouted, " Your still cute, Acey" I teased him more and he still stayed there pouting.

"ehem" I heard someone, and saw Appolo with 4 other people 2 are boys and 2 are girls.

"Hey Acey" Appolo said in a high pitched voice, Ace then glared at him.

"Oh, princess" he looked at me, "These are my other trusted people" he said looking at them.

" This is  Sandro" he pointed on the buff guy that has tattoos on his neck and arms, he had black hair , brown eyes and was about 6 foot tall. I waved at him and he waved back giving me a small smile.

" That's Jaxon" he then pointed to the guy that had dirty blond hair , with blue eyes and was also buff and had tattoos that cover his arms, he was about  6'2 in height. I just gave him a small smile.

" Azelea, Sandro's girlfriend and Jaxon's sister" I saw a girl with the same blue eyes as Jaxon, but with strawberry blonde hair and she was about 5'8 in height.

" Lastly Bella, Jaxon's girlfriend" I saw a girl with brown curly hair, brown eyes and about 5'9 in height.

I gave both of them a sweet smile which they returned to me. 

" Ammora White" I said, " We know" they replied all at the same time. 

" Ashanty Greg" ash said to them, they just smiled and nodded.

From what I'm seeing we're all going to be great friends.

__________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Don't forget to follow and vote :)

Thank you !