Chapter 18: Past (ESCAPE)

Ammora:

I got up and got the clothes he threw onto me while he just went back up to his office.

I then quickly went to the stinky ass bathroom all of the maids use and changed it to the clothing scratch that the freaking underwear  he gave me.

After I put on a bit of make up so that it was even believable that I was obeying my uncle.

About an hour later I was done, so I quickly stood up to go to club but that didn't go really well with all of the guards looking at me with lust and also maids talking bad about me.

I quickly erased all of that from my mind and just taught of how we could successfully escape.

After a few cat calls here and there I got in the backstage of the club and took a look of myself.

I have waited at least an hour or so until I heard my stage name being called and men cheering since I rarely perform here but many liked me.

I went out and stood on my pole, I then heard the music start I started swaying my hips and to tell you I hated it was an understatement but I still went on.

I did a few tricks on the pole and looked at the men around me cheering and throwing money on the stage.

After about 30 minutes of performing I started to go down, stepping on the last step I heard my name being called.

I already knew I will have to do a private performance which was part of the plan.

I saw Ash walk in the club, when her eyes found me I smirked and pointed my lips to the room I was assigned and to which she responded with a small nod.

I was getting excited but nervous as well, I went inside of it and saw an old man and drunk may I add.

I went to the pole and started dancing he was looking at me with pure lust, and before I know it he was walking already toward me.

He got in front of me and started reach for my waist, I was still swaying my hips and looking at him playfully but in the inside I was getting really nervous.

Oh how I wished Ash would just come through that door right now, and like she heard me I saw her walking in holding a drink.

"Sir, this is our promo drink for new comers" Ash introduced the drink and gave it the guy.

The guy immediately took and drunk the drink, " This is yummy" the guy slurred.

After a few second he fell on the floor, I looked at Ash and she handed me clothes to which I quickly changed into.

While changing she took care of the guy on the floor and laid him on the couch.

After we put our head down and started to walk out of the room, we quickly went to the gate and got our stuff.

When we're about to get out I remembered there were guys that guarded the gate, so I made my way to the kitchen and got a small knife.

Since there was no one there I got it pretty quickly, I already told Ash and she just stayed outside to guard.

We are now heading out I handed her the other small knife and we continued walking and watching every move and also our surrounding.

Getting close to the gate, I looked if the there's someone and saw 2 men there.

I looked at Ash, "There is 2 men there, be ready" I said in a whisper and to which she nodded as a respond.

We slowly made our way to the gate, since we we're wearing black we we're pretty much invisible since it was already dark outside.

Reaching the gate, I hid the knife beside me and walked slowly.

We were close to getting out but then, "Stop right there" I heard the guard say.

I slowly turned to him, "Where do you think your going?" he said.

I took a deep breathe, "Do you know us?" I asked him.

"Umm, yes your just a maid" he said with scoff, "Wrong, I'm Hector Herero's niece. I'm Ammora Herero" I said to him confidently.

People here didn't actually know my face they just knew my name since my Uncle always kept me to himself.

I saw the guards face change into a scared one, "M-Ma'am sorry I-I didn't know" he said and let  us go.

Well that was easy, we went out and got in the car that we were able to steal.

We drove to the airport and bought a ticket to New York.

We have now boarded, and got seated then got some sleep.

________________________

A week later:

Arriving at New York, we found our self not knowing where to go.

With the money we have and I would say a lot, since we kind of also stole from my uncle and the guy in the bar and had the money I got from the club.

We actually found a place and also change our last name to our mother's last names.

We also found a job in the cafe a few blocks away from us.

_____________________________________

Hi Starlies! Chapter 18 has ended, I hope you guys liked it!

What's your favorite animal?

-Dog or Polar Bears

Don't Forget to Follow and Vote ^-^

Thank You ^_^