○ Info

Jeong Mari

Lee Haechan

Lee Haechan

Welcome back

Welcome back... 😏

(Edit March-2022)
Okay I feel as though I should clarify that this isn't your typical romance ff, there's romance in it dont get me wrong, but it takes longer to settle in.

You might feel frustrated with the way I've written this and for that I apologise but I wanted to write this in a way that was realistic, and realism doesn't always look like sunshine and rainbows.

It's difficult and hard and sometimes it's hard to come to terms with, which is what I hope I conveyed in this book.

Everything I write is up to interpretation, so if you don't like it that's fine but I do hope you like this ahaha
Because I enjoy the plot 😭

This book is a slow slowwwwwww burn so if you're into that, great!! But there's other stuff that makes up for the lack of it.

I won't spoil anything else, but I do hope you guys enjoy it.

I just wanted to get my thoughts across and clarify things for you guys.

Give this book a chance, who knows maybe you'll like it. But I understand not everyone will be into it and that's fine too.

Have a pleasant day my darlings.

-Carson ❤️

P.S. Mari can be a bit of a bitch sometimes and annoying but that's what makes her human. I'm not writing her to be perfect, she's flawed and that's evident.

I hate her lmao but she's also my little bean who just going through a tough time in her teenage years. Trauma can do wonders to a person, doesn't it?

Anyways, you're allowed to hate Mari, I don't care if you do or don't. That's really it tbh