○ 42

Dragging their luggage along behind them the group of students and teachers made their way from the bus towards the hotel. A grand, tall hotel situated by the beach.

How Daeun convinced her dad to put them there was beyond Mari as all she wanted to do was fall onto her bed and fall asleep- despite it only being 1pm.

With sore muscles from being cramped on the plane, they all filed into the lobby of the hotel and waited for their teachers to collect their keys and announce who's staying in what room.

"I'm so tired," Winter said as she felt her shoulder dip at the head that was now resting on it, her head dropping to her side to lean on top.

"God, they really need to make more leg space. My legs kept cramping," Jeno mentioned, stretching out his legs to lessen the pain.

"On a brighter side, at least we're here," Jaemin spoke, looking at his phones screen at the photos he took on there of the sunrise. His disposable camera pushed into his backpack.

A smile grazed his lips as he lifted his head to show Mari one of the many photos, her eyes taking in the beautiful picture.
"Wow Jae, that's amazing. That looks so pretty."

"Thanks," he said sweetly, holding out his hand to show the rest of the group who showed equal shocked and happy faces at the golden and orange hues that painted the canvas of the sky, fluffy white clouds carrying the rays of the rising sun and creating a seraphic glow.

"Damn dude that's sick," Jinyoung spike and the others nodded their heads.
"Remind me again why you don't have a photograph insta account?" Daeun tilted her head in disbelief at their friends immense talent in the photography field.

"Yeah Jae, you really need to start uploading your work-"
"Even submitting it into competitions," Jeno continued on after Karina and Mari nodded, hand placing itself onto his forearm as he look back over his photo.

A slither of a smile grazing his lips at his friends compliments. Not used to the attention on something he's so passionate about.

His thumb hovering over the screen, "thanks guys," he said sincerely, showing them his smile. Hearts warming as Jeno gave him a Pat on the back. Their heads whipping around at the sound of their teachers voice beckoning them over and Jeno threw his arm around Jaemins shoulders as they all began to walk towards the rest of the group.

"Okay guys, I have your room keys. Now as I call out your names please go to Mr San to collect your key," he said as he passed the pieces of plastic to his work colleague, "boys and girls will be separated and we will be taking up two floors. Okay let's start; Chinhae, Bonhwa and Gi, you're in room 401. Haneul, Hak-Kun and Dongyul you're room 402. Jaemin, Jeno and Hyunshik you're room 403-"

"Yes! im with you buddy," Jeno said pulling his best friend in closer as the two spotted a wide smile.

"Jinyoung, Munhee and Haechan you're in room 404-"
"Wait, does that mean?"
"Renjun, you're with nam and sangook in 405-"
"Oh for fuck sake."

Daeun patted the whiny boys back, "there there, I'm sure it won't be toooooo bad."

"Are you kidding me? Those boys wreak of BO and don't know anything other than flexing their muscles and smelling each other's farts," he complained, eyeing off the boy who had been roomed with Jeno and Jaemin, "I have a plan."

The group watched as the boy stalked towards Hyunshik, throwing his arm over their peers with the most fakest smile and 'hey' you would have ever heard.

"Well, at least I'm with you," Jinyoung said, nudging the boy next to him and they both shared happy smiles. Dapping each other in joy before the two groups walked off to collect their keys.