○ 3

"Aren't you from Jeju?"

Daeun spoke as she walked side by side with her friend down the crowded hallway.

Turning her head to the side to look at her friend she let out a "yeah, I was born there."

"Maybe you know Haechan then, did you two know  each other before?"

She couldn't lie to her best friend, but she also didn't want her to push anything more so she let out a sigh and directed her attention back in front of her.
"We did. Once."

Daeun peered at her friend, eye brows furrowed at her ominous answer but decided not to delve deeper, instead she reached her arm out and linked it through the girls with a smile on her face.

"Moving on- we both have a free lesson now so let's go get some food! I'm so hungry."

"Didn't I tell you to eat breakfast?" Mari looked over once more and her friend gave her a sheepish expression.
Mari rolled her eyes, scoffing before saying "fine we can go get food."

Daeun excitedly let out a yay as she let go off Mari and began to jog away in preparation for what was about to come.
"Thanks Mari for the food!"

Mari stopped in her tracks, confused as to what she meant before realising she was going to pay.

"Yah!"

{}

"Who even thought double lessons of sport was a good idea, I'm so sore from last lesson" Mari groaned as she begrudgingly made her way towards her class.

"Apparently you, I told you you should've chose English."

Mari looked at her friend in disgust, "english? Ma'am who do you think I am? I can barely speak Korean as it is."

"That's true. Hey on the bright side at least it keeps you fit," Daeun suggested thinking of at least one positive point.

"Pfffft barely, I'm out of breath 5 seconds in," Mari said truthfully as the two came to a stop out side of Daeuns english class.

"I'll see you at lunch, but if you happen to pass out make sure you call for me to help you," Daeun said with a wink before waving and walking into the class.

Turning on her heels Mari began to walk away, pushing open the large double doors with her hands and into the locker room to get dressed.

Sport was 100% not her forte, but she had to push through it because otherwise she'd have to suffer through Mr Kangs English class and she would rather die from being hit in the head from a basketball than deal with his grumpy ass.

After pulling on her schools sports uniform she began to pull her hair up into her hands as she walked through the doors and into the sports stadium.

Her hands twisting the elastic band around her and pulling it tight as she made her way over to the rest of her class.

Her eyes finally drift up when the sound of that all too familiar laugh ricocheted around the stadium and hitting the girls ears.

"Oh no," she muttered out as her eyes landed on the boy she was hoping not to see for the rest of the day.

His smile bright as it shined under the schools heavy lights. A basketball spinning expeditiously fast on his finger  as he began making friends with the guys in their class.

He was always the charismatic one, making friends was his specialty- he had this aura that attracted people around him and everyone always loved him. The class clown, the social butterfly, that's who he was.

Lee Haechan could make himself loved by all.