○ 31

(More underaged drinking)

Mari slung her duffel bag strap over her shoulder, walking out of her room with freshly washed hair and looking pretty much homeless in a pair of sweats, tank top and zip-up hoodie.

"Where are you going?" Chohee asked as she watched the girl emerge from the top of the stair case.

"To my friends," she adjusted the strap on her shoulder and began to walk to the kitchen.

"I swear we never do anything anymore, just the four of us, like a family."

Huh! How funny.

"I mean, you're always out and I never see you. I think it'd be nice if you spent some time at home with your father and I. Take less shifts at that damn store," Chohee crossed her perfect manicured hands and followed after the girl.

"I need that money Chohee," Mari spoke as she grabbed a bag of popcorn and some m&m's to bring as a gift, shoving them into her bag.

"Why cant you just call me mum-"
"Because you aren't my mum. So why would I call you that?" Mari began to walk out of the kitchen when she heard Chohee sigh, causing her to stop in her tracks and take a deep breath to ready herself.
"Fine. We can- do something next week." And with that she opened the door a left.

Sliding into her car her head hit the back of the seat, eye forcing shut knowing fair well she'll get yelled at tomorrow by her father for speaking to the witch like that.

Pushing the key into the ignition with force the girl pulled out onto the road and began to drive to Karinas house.

Head still resting against the seat as she zoned out when driving, music drowning out in the backgrounds as she drives on auto pilot- brain subconsciously making her decisions as she pulls up on the curb in front of her house.

A sigh leaving her lips as she undoes her seat belt and exits the car, grabbing her duffel bag and locking the car as she walks up the drive way.

Mind racing over everything that's about to happen, a mixture of both excitement and nerves filling her.

Fist coming up to knock on the door was followed by a rampage of sound emitting from behind the door and a smile pulled at her lips as she shook her head at her friends antics.

The abrupt opening of the door made Maris head flick up to see her friend adorning a wide smile.
"Mari!" Karina exclaimed, pulling the girl into a tight hug.
"It's been so long!"

"Nina I literally saw you today," Mari laughed, body swaying side to side from Karinas movements.

"I know, but it feels like forever. Plus this doesn't feel right without you- so hurry up come in!" She hurriedly pulled the girl into the house.
" Here lemme take that, I'll put it in my room. Parents aren't home so we get the whole house to ourselves." Karina grabbed the duffel bag from Mari and the two began to walk up the stairs.

"Oh no," Mari chuckled as the boisterous laughter became clearer and as she emerged from the stairs she finally could see what was happening.

Winter, Chenle and Jisung were all having shots at the counter off to the side guided by non other than Daeun.

"Mari!" Her best friends voice echoed around the room as she made eye contact with her friend after skulling back the shot.
"You're here!" The girl ran up to the her friend and jumped into her arms, giving her the biggest forehead kiss as Mari struggled to hold the girl up.

"Daeun you're so heavy oh my gosh," Mari groaned and the girl let go of her dropping to the floor.

"Hey Ma," Jeno said from the couch grabbing the girls attention to come eye to eye the blonde haired boy leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, beer bottle loose in hand as he adorned his signature smile.

"Hey Jen, hey Renjun," walking over to the couch she finally could see what was happening.

Renjun shhhed her as he was putting all his energy into winning super smash bros and needed no distractions , squatting out of his seat and yelling every time he died.

Donghyuck was laughing at Renjun as he continued to kick him off the map but shouting the next second as Jaemin somehow managed to defeat the both of them.

A wide smile on the black haired boys lips as he plays the game with no determination to win, but ends up killing off Renjun.

"Fuck you Jaemin!" Renjun seethed, abruptly standing from his seat "I'm not playing this anymore, Daeun get me a shot."
"You're on it chief."

Mari laughed at the boy as he angrily skulled back the shot. Finally sitting down next to Jeno, she turned her attention to him as the sound of Jaemin and Donghyuck playing beside them droned out.

"How've you been dude? How's hockey practice coming along?" Mari dropped her head onto his broad shoulder.

Jenos eyebrow lifted, "are you saying this with actual interest in me or asking about Jinyoung?"

At the sound of his words Mari shot up, mouth open incredulously as she scoffed.
"No I was not asking about Jinyoung, I'm genuinely curious about you," she huffed and Jeno only laughed.

"I'm teasing Ma, here," his hand came to her head to bring it back down to his shoulder.
"I'm good. Yoonah noona is supposed to come home from uni tomorrow. You should come over some time and say hi."

"She is? Man it's been a while."
"Yeah it has. Other than that, nothing exciting. How are you?" Jeno nudged his shoulder making her head move and a smile invade her lips.

"Besides Minsu being annoying and Chohee wanting to spend 'quality family time' together. I've actually been good."
"I'm glad to hear that Ma. How's things with Jinyoung anyways?" Jeno wiggled his eyebrows making Mark roll her eyes.

"He's just a friend, but... I don't know, he's fun to be around," Mari shrug making Jeno let out an "ooooo."
"Oh my God shut up, I said he's just a friend," slapping Jenos arm she sat up and slumped into the couch. 

"Fine, I'll stop teasing teasing," he said with a smile.
"Thank you."

Jeno was about to say something else when the sound of Karina yelling "everyone up, we're doing another round of shots!" Cut him off.

Mari groaned, extending her hand and waiting for Jeno to lift her up off of the couch.
"I swear they want to get up drunk," she said as she felt her body get lifted up, Jenos arm snaking around the shorter girls shoulders as they make their way to the counter where everyone else was situated.

Completely unaware that a pair of eyes were following their every move as Donghyuck followed a step behind.

—————

What would you guys like to see happen at this party ;)