Chapter 19

"I turned 360 degrees for you" 

*2 MONTHS LATER* 

Aria P.O.V: 

My eyes blinked open as the sun awoke and birds sweetly tweeted. The cream curtains only sifting some of the sunlight in the window. Strong arms wrapped around my small waist, the same arms that I've fallen in love with. 

Yes- in love. I wasn’t really expecting it, but when it hit me, it hit me like a tone of bricks. I don’t even know how to say it, or even expecting a reply I just want him to know how I feel because I trust him. 

The tattoos adorning his chest, slowly finding every meaning of each one. Every girl fantasy was to find a guy with tattoos to kiss them. That was just a natural instinct and made every girl go all heart eye emoji if it ever happened. Tattoos were a beautiful art that should be respected. I really needed one!!  I kissed the angel then, the owl and believe, slowly kissing each one. 

Respect and being classy was something pure and was something boys love. As I neared his chest, I saw Justin smirking widely, probably waking up the second I did it and knew I was being adorable and probably reliving a fantasy of his *hopefully*. 

"I know your awake baby" I whispered huskily kissing his crown on his left shoulder making sure to breath softly across it, making him shiver in anticipation. Then his cross on the centre of his chest that made him groan as I kissed it. I smirked. Suddenly, I felt two arms around my waist and was rolled over so Justin was on top of me straddling my waist.  

"That was a nice way to wake up"Justin replied leaning down, kissing my cheeks. I blushed. 

Justin chuckled and leaned down to kiss my lips. The same spark reigniting in me. I crashed my lips to his addictive one, making me feel head over heart eye emoji. 

____________________

Justin and I walked towards forever 21 with our hands intertwined as the busy Canadian festivities rushed around us. 

"Lady's first" Justin whispered as he opened the door and let me in. Once he was in, he interlaced our fingers together and walked with me towards the ladies section. 

"You know, I was thinking the other day, I have never actually been clothes shopping with you"

"Well I like to keep you in surprise"

Justin chuckled and started to sift through the racks. 

"What about this baby?" He asked, holding up a dress in my size. 

"Aww! That's cute Justin, I'll try that on later"

"So are we going to make a big pile of clothes and your going to model them for me and we'll choose from there?"

"Yeah that's what usually happens"

"This day keeps getting better"

"Is that sarcasm Bieber?"

"No it's excitement, the thought of you changing in front of me is quite exciting actually Williams"

I giggled and carried on looking 

“Anyway.. It means I get to see what your wearing tonight extra early” 

“What’s happening tonight?” 

“Me, You, Ryan and Nicky are going to a club” 

“So we get to body rock this time’ 

“Yes properly this time not the weird thing you were doing the last time” I giggled remembering the time I body rocked with Justin right in front of me, completely unaware that he would be teaching me and we would later be kissing.