Chapter 4

I don't need this shit right now! 

Justin P.O.V:

"Justin" I felt someone shake me and lightly whisper. I groaned, as my eyes faintly opened to see the light peeking through the windows and blinding my vision. 

"No not yet. It's too early. Wake me up when the sky's awake" I said trying to regain my sleep. Notice 'trying' was used. 

"Justin... Come on I need to get home" At that moment I recognised the voice and squinted my eyes due to the bright light blocking the light in my living room. I looked at the digital clock near the TV.

"Fuck this shit it's 6am. Let me sleep" I said groaning louder wanting to carry on sleeping, it was Sunday. I cherished my time sleeping, I wasnt awake till he clock read two digits at the start! 

"Well.. If you want to take me later but I'm awake now and I'll probably talk loads" She replied. I then opened my eyes, and contemplated whether or not to take her home.  If I did I could sleep more after she left. 

"Oh my god. Shawty's demanding today... Alright.. I'm up now. Happy?" I said trying to dramatize the situation and exaggerating by rolling my eyes. 

"I'm estatic" she replied sarcastically.

"That's not what you said last night" I replied, smirking at her remarks. 

"What?" She replied dumbfounded. 

"I said that's not what you said last night" I replied smirking more because she doesn't remember that she tried to kiss and flirt with me. 

Her eyes then widened and she probably got a recollection of visions from last night.

"What did I do?"

"Well we sort of body rocked together. You were really good don't get me wrong. Then you told me all you're nicknames for me, all the dreams you had and then you tried-"

"Oh my god. I thought you were going to say something else then" she said still cutely blushing. I'm turning into a pussy.

"You tried to kiss me"

"What"

"Yeah you tried to kiss me.. I backed away obviously because we're just friends"

______________________

Aria P.O.V:

I tried to kiss Justin. What the hell!

He's gorgeous as hell, but what would he want with me?

I'm a small town girl who drowns herself in books to escape reality to get away from the loneliness around me.

But something tells me he didn't want to kiss me because he didn't want to take advantage of me. Did he care for me? Surely he did, he slept on the sofa and let me sleep on his bed. He took me home and gave me water. He was so different from any guy I met in school, even better than Sam. Sam was plastic, Justin was raw. What intrigued me so much?

___________________

Justin P.O.V:

"Thanks for the lift Justin" She replied 

"You're welcome sweetie. Maybe we can meet again sometime?" I asked. Why was asking to her again. Just admit you cared about her too much last night and you actually had so much fun last night without consuming an endless supply of drugs. You liked the person you were when you were around her, it was like 15 year old Justin again. It felt right, it didn't feel like I was hiding behind a mask.