Chapter 8

"I'm willing to do anything to get her back"

*A WEEK LATER*

Aria's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I last saw Justin. The day broke he my heart into million peaces. I wanted to be that girl more than anything, but I knew a guy like him could ever like me in that way. I never forget the way he looked at her, it wasn't like it was with me. I knew that subconsciously but I thought he was different. I was wrong. I was wrong about everything. 

How could I have been stupid to think that Justin could ever like a girl like me? He only went for girls he could fuck over and move on with another. Maybe my Dad was right? But why did it seem so right at the time?  I never imagined this would happen, I don't want to go back to being alone but I guess I'll have to, till I go to college. Sam and I have been going out every night this week, since my Dad has been at a week conference in London. It's been really nice getting to know him, he makes me feel special, but not as special as Justin.

Shut up brain. Forget Justin!

Justin has been calling everyday, and knocking on my door but I've ignored them all. I don't want to see him, I don't want him to see the satisfaction of my broken heart. I bet he'd love the sight of that.  I'll be 18 soon. This Saturday actually. I was having a massive birthday party. Like every year, my Dad never could make it and would allow Joe and I organise the whole event. I invited everyone I knew. Even Justin but I hope he thinks he isn't invited because I've never forgiven him and I don't think I will.

"Are you still going to my birthday party this Saturday?" I asked, as he interlaced our fingers together as we strolled through the park. A smirk curled on my lips.

"Yeah, if I can take you as my girlfriend?" He asked stopping me from my thoughts and making a cute smile appear on my face. 

"Yes of course" I replied looking at Sam's his golden like eyes- Justin's are even better - shut up brain!!

I smiled and Sam kissed my cheek and let me go to my door.

"Night babe" He called.

________________________

Justin P.O.V: 

I lost her. My stupid ass decisions made me loose the best thing that I ever had. I thought as I grumbled in my room. Suddenly the door flung open and my Mum walked in. 

"Mum... What the fu- Sorry but what are doing in my room?" 

"Up!" 

"What's go you cranky this morning?" 

"You'd like to know? Well, gee maybe its because my son just broke a girls heart into pieces, because his head in his ass" 

"Wow mum!" 

"I'm speaking the truth justin, that girl cares about you, She was the best thing that happened to you, you were smiley and happy around me, Something you've lost since you were 10. You weren't that keeping your walls up Why did you do it Justin?" 

"I don't know mum, I  just thought i was getting too close she didn't need me ruining her life and she wasn't going to break my heart" 

"Well you broke hers, and evidently yours" she said gesturing to my room and the state of my appearance. 

"Mum would should I do?" 

"You know what she said to me the other day?"

"What?" 

"That she didn't believe that you believed you deserved something better than the girl you were kissing the other day. she really you Justin. She took Jazzy and she doesn't even near us and took her home for you. She was polite and sweet, with a kind heart, something your Dad would have approved of highly. Justin, can't you see? She's smitten over you? i know you have your walls and you have anxieties over having the girl close but you deserve to be happy. I haven't seen you this happy since Dad was around. My answer to your question is to go get her. Do you understand?" She explained. 

"Perfectly" I replied. 

Aria's P.O.V:

Sunday,

"Jess!" I shouted as she finished her last stance of the ballet performance. Many people turned around, including the face I didn't want to see. I shrugged down my seat in embarrassment. Sam kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Little cutie" my blushing still evident on my face, I turned to the left to see the pair of eyes that I'd been avoiding. The pair of gorgeous eyes that I rated above a 10 in my hotness scale. He wore a black New York SnapBack, blue jean shirt, red vest underneath and black skinny jeans. He looked flawless. Shit... Your with Sam now!!!

You see his face, as Sam leans in again and whispers to you. You're not even listening. He kisses your cheek making you smile. Justin's face drops. Surely, after all the hurt he hasn't developed feelings has he? I don't think so, he's Justin Bieber the hottest person here and wouldn't give me a time of day. He should be with a Malibu Barbie by now! 

Dad, Joe, Sam and I stood up waiting for Jess to appear. I saw Jazzy run up to Justin and his family, with Jess not long after. Jess came to me and hugged me first, not forgetting to whisper in my ear

"Justin's really sorry" The thought alone made my heart flutter. I don't know what clearly happened, this is Justin. He wouldn't deliberately hurt me would he?

"Dad... I'm just going to nip to the toilets"

"Alright Aria" Dad replied. Sam kissed my cheek and I started to walk. I walked to the toilets, Suddenly out of nowhere I felt a pair of familiar heart arms snake around my waist pulling me into a dark secluded cloakroom.

"What the fu-"

"Calm down sweetie" Realising it was Justin, as he lit a small candle sitting it on a shelf beside us, I frowned pushing him.

"Let me out Bieber!" I shouted trying to get away from him, he'd brain wash me again and then break my heart further than it already has. 

"Nope. Not till you hear me out" He replied stubbornly. He seemed quite determined to let me hear him out. 

"God.. You've been annoying me all week Justin. Why are you being like this?" I asked 

"Because that day I lost the best thing I ever had and I'm willingly to do anything to get her back"

My heart fluttered then.

"Then why are you with me? You should be with that girl you were with last week"

"I didn't and won't ever want her like I want you. I did before, but I've changed. Technically I had my butt proper kicked by my Mum I've realised there's more to life then alcohol and drugs. Look, every night before I met you I'd go get hammered, sleep with girls and take drugs. Since I met you, I haven't done that. You helped me"

"Justin.."

"No.. But I lost you that day. You're one of my friends Ari. No, not just a friend, my best friend. And I've liked you, for a really long time. I care for you a lot.. And I'm willingly to do anything to pro-"

I crashed my lips to his addictive ones. What am I doing? I'm with Sam. Did you really like him Aria? No not as much as Justin! Then show him! I kissed him further hoping for a reply.

He kissed me back immediately. Feeling my heart go crazy, with his sweet taste. His arms roamed around my body pulling me closer. His rather large hands, pondered on my waist then went to my butt, squeezing it causing my legs to wrap around his torso, crashing him into a wall. His tongue slipped in, causing light moans to escape his and mine lips. Our tongues massaged together causing moans to escape as we heavily made out.

After a few minutes. We both pulled away breathlessly.

"At your party I'll make it up to you shawty" Justin said before kissing my cheek and winking, leaving the cloakroom with me in a confused heartwarming frenzy.