Chapter 15

"I'd do anything for you baby" 

Aria P.O.V: 

'Do you need me to cover for you?' - Nicole 

'Yes please. Justin's picking me up in 10 minutes. Can I say I'm going round yours?' - Aria 

'Sure. Anytime just text  me saying when and I'll say you're round mind if I get any calls' - Nicole 

'Thank you so much Nicole' - Aria 

'No problem. Have fun. But not too much fun. Tell me about it on Monday' - Nicole 

I laughed at our messages, even when I was texting furiously and wasn't even talking to Justin but just about him made me blush. I was falling seriously deeply in love with him. It wasn't even slow it was hard and fast. Nothing's wrong with that right? 

​It was three months now and it was just getting too intense. I cared about him so much, I wouldn't even be focusing on school anymore, I'd be worrying making sure he came safely. I knew what was out there, I was scared for him. He told me not to worry about him, but I want to and I want him to know that. But I don't know how to tell him? Does he even feel the same way? Aria, he said he cared for you? But he could just be saying that? Justin wouldn't do that would he? My head was in a massive dilemma. Not even Selena Gomez 'Dilemma 2.0' could fix. I needed to talk to him. And talk to him soon. 

I walked to my Dad at the top table of the conference room 

"Hey Dad" I said shifting from one foot to the other. 

"Hey Aria" He replied, staring right at me. 

"Dad... Nicole's asking if I could come round her's for the rest of the day. Is that okay?"

"Sure sweetie"

"Okay thanks Dad. She's outside waiting for me now. So I'll see you this evening"

"See you darling"

"Bye Dad"

I walked past everyone smiling and then I walked past Joe. He held a hard glare at me, probably burning holes in my face making me feel uncomfortable and that I was doing something he hated and wanted me to stop. But, tough luck Joe, I don't care about if you don't like Justin, I like him and I'm going to continue seeing him! 

I walked to the elevator getting in and found a text 

'I'm in the car park. Level 3. See you in a second baby" - Justin 

"I know where your really going Aria... Dad might not see it, but I do"

"And he's not ever going to find out Joe" 

"You sure about that?"

"You wouldn't? You don't have the guts"

"I warned you Aria. Just stay away from Bieber. He's just trying to get what he wants and he'll leave you. Trust me, I know. He says he cares but he really doesn't. Come on, get out of the clouds Aria!" 

"I love him Joe. You can't stop that" 

"You love him? You think he's capable of love?" 

"He is human. He's exactly like you and me" 

"I'm telling Dad. I warned you enough. I don't want you getting hurt" 

"I'm not going to get hurt" 

"You sure?"

"Just shut up Joe" I screamed walking out the elevator and going down another level to Level 3. 

I walked in and heard

"Williams" I turned and saw Justin. He wore a white t-shirt and skinny jeans with a grey varsity jacket. Oh god.. The hotness scale was going to 100.07% now. He beckoned for me towards him. 

I then ran towards Justin. He wrapped both arms around me and lifted me off the ground. He twirled me about making a laugh escape from my mouth.

Once I was back in the ground Justin's lips crashed into mine giving me an intense and passionate hunger for me. His lips were soft and something I could kiss for hours. I felt his tongue shove into my mouth. I smiled. Both our tongues fought for dominance as we continued to make out. Justin's hands roamed around my body from my butt to my stomach that was slightly showing from Justin's vigorous movements. Justin pulled back leaning his forehead against mine. We both breathed in heavily regaining our normal heartbeat.

"Hello baby" 

"Hello to you too. That's probably the best Hello I've ever got' 

I giggled and blushed intensely. 

"You look pretty" 

"I do?" 

"Of course, you do? Why didn't you think i'd notice" 

"No... it's just I didn't expect that. I look like i usually do" 

"Well you always look pretty but now you look even more pretty" I blushed then. I heard a chuckle. 

"Wait... Look at this... This is some cool shit" I stood and waited for him. He went to his car, he turned the front lights on and then he blasted music in his speakers. 

"Justin?" i asked slowly as he came back over with the song 'Problem' by Ariana Grande just finishing. My eyes started worrying as I contemplated the idea that this may be the last time i'd ever see Justin. 

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, noticing my tears and pulled me towards him in a warm comforting embrace. 

"Justin, Joe knows. He's going to tell my Dad and he won't let me see you again. what are we going to do? I'm not going to stop seeing you, i can't! you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. i can't loose you too" 

"Hey baby... calm down. You're not going to loose me. I'm not going to leave you unless you want me to. We'll find a way. I'm not going to stop seeing you baby. I lo-care about you so much. Don't cry please. We will get through this and I'll still be with you. Come on don't cry, I'd do anything to see that smile on your face baby. Tell me what to do? 

"Anything?" I asked smiling 

"Of course, I'd do anything for you baby" 

I heard the familiar song on the radio. 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH8uFrMz...

"Dance with me?" 

"What? Here"

"Yeah" 

"Oh you're lucky you're crying and I'm a soft spot for you" He said as he pulled me towards him with his arm around my waist and started to sway us to the music, I gasped and laughed. 

"You surprised?" He asked as he swayed us, dipping me slightly. 

"Very much so Bieber" I  then leaned my head on his chest. 

In that moment as the song played and the sweet lyrics swept through the car park. I felt so close and so happy with him. He knew what to do to make me smile. He knew how to care for me. He knew me so well. I love him. I wanted to be protected, cared and loved by him and no one else. I didn't want anyone else. He's my everything. He was singing the song in my ear making me blush and chuckle at him sweet singing voice. I felt my smile was there for days and I couldn't get my head out of the clouds with him, I was stuck and hard. I'm falling too hard. 

____________________________________ 

Hey guys!!! 

Back to normal guys now. updates should be on Saturdays!!!! I'm back in the zone of writing. 

I noticed this story is 2nd in the "Justin Bieber alien love" section. The first one has 70. Please promote like crazy. 

I can't believe I have 34 hearts. I didn't think this story would be as popular... thank you so much

love you guys 

remember promote like crazy 

pixiebaby11 xxx