Chapter 22

"How proud I am to be yours"

Aria P.O.V:

I woke up to the soulful bliss of the birds tweeting sweetly, and the sun seeping through the curtains. The sounds and the sticky happy atmosphere confusing me as to what happened last night.

I look around to find the boy. My boyfriend. My best friend. His arm protectively cradled around my stomach, the tattoos mixed within his tanned skin, giving him that edgy bad-boy look. I melted, not even seeing his face, I was already grinning like an high idiot.

I leaned down and kissed his arm, I felt movement behind me and a soft morning groan echo through my ears and the arm around me moving to the other side of the bed. I turned finding the boy I loved with sticky messy hair that was sticking out in places (partly my fault) and his back turned to me. I softly kissed the tattoos on his back, making him groan and turning to his front. I kissed his tattoos his again, my lips curling into a smile as he was clearly awake and ignoring my 'wake up' messages. I kissed them again, leaning basically over the top of him. My fingers delicately grazed over the tattoos again, making another groan escape his heavenly face. After a few seconds, his eyes fluttered opened immediately and a smile evidently on his face. His eyes twinkling and probably a flash reminder of last night crashed into him.

"That was a nice way to wake up" Justin cutely said, smiling like a that cheesy cat in 'Alice and Wonderland'. It was amazing to think, a boy like him loved me, this is an absolute blessing to wake up beside him after last night, and I only wish it could continue forever. My guessing from last night, establishes that he wants 'forever' too.

"I'm sure it was Bieber" I smiled sheepishly curling into his side, his arm then leaning onto my back, drawing shapes into my naked back. I smiled, we did last night.. he didn't leave me. He came for me (in more ways than thought possible). He wanted to make me happy. His protection over me was growing more and more adorable each time I breathed. He loved me and was so delicate and wanted forever. They say when you have your first time you feel utterly in bliss, these are true. You feel lifted and invincible.

" What's the time?" I asked a Justin turned his iPhone on that was resting on his bedside, when he decided after the second round of love making to take photos of me, so he could remember the moment and kissed my cheek hundreds of times and cuddling me till we fell asleep

"Quarter to 10" I hummed in response, taking the duvet off and picking up Justin's shirt that was carelessly thrown there by yours truly last night.

"Where do you think your going?" Justin said while cutely curling a smile on his face as his arms protectively wrapped around my small waist.

"Going to start the day?" I said proudly, knowing he loved that I wore HIS clothes and no one elses, he loved that, I love that he loved it too. It made me feel good for him. I was his, and no one elses.

"Why did you bother putting a shirt on then?" He asked while a smirk curled on his face and felt his dancing fingers to brush against my mid thigh.

"I don't know" I said gulping as I felt them get closer to the area I wanted his touch the most.

"Good answer babe" He seductively chuckled. I wanted to be good for him. He was going to get it harder than ever now.

__________________________________

Justin's arm was wrapped around the small of my back as we walked slowly towards my house. His arm protectively around me as we gathered our thoughts of the last 24 hours quietly, not awkwardly but in comfortable silence.

Once we reached my house, I turned towards Justin and he breathed in heavily and took in our last moments before we returned to our regular lives without each other for at least another few days. I want him already- how will I cope? Oh god people were right , when you have sex you become addicted. I couldn't help it! He was just good at turning me on.