Chapter 16

"My everything" 

No One Point of View 

"She's just a girl son, you'll get plenty of them in life" Father of Daniel Williams nagged, he closed the door to his office as he pulled Daniel along to his oval office that he regularly visited. 

"None like her though Dad" Daniel mumbled 

"Son, you're going to throw away everything I've worked for, just for you" His father exaggerated. 

"Dad that wasn't for me. That was for you... and Aunt Maggie" Daniel challenged. 

"So-"

"Don't say anything Dad. I know I saw you and her. I know I'm never going to do, what you did to Mum. She's the best thing that ever happened to you and you're going to throw it away because you're  president. I'm never doing that to my family" Daniel interrupted. 

"Son, think of all the hard work you did. The As you got and you're willingly to throw it all away for some girl... claiming to be carrying your son. How do you even know it's yours, it could be someone else's" His father explained. 

"Dad I know it isn't anyones. I know. She's not like that. I would do anything for her and that baby" Daniel justified. 

"Provide for them then. Sign and you'll be president" His father demanded. 

"Dad.. " Daniel being reasonable and indecisive on his decision as he knew that his father was right, and that giving up this opportunity could provide his new family with everything that they ever wanted. 

"Think Son, Provide for that family. You know you'll give them what they always wanted and more. You'll be able to protect them from harm and lead the country like we always dreamed you would" Daniel's father explained. 

"Dad.. I don't know" Daniel still indecisive. 

"Sign son... don't throw it away" He asked looking as desperate as ever. Daniel's father demanded again. 

"Where?" Daniel asked, coming to senses. 

"Here, on the dotted line" and there was the day Daniel Williams became the exact replica of his father. A workaholic and extremist. A person that could never see the good in a person when they had committed so many crimes. 

__________________________________

Aria's P.O.V: 

I was in a complete daze, I was sitting on a bunch of fluffy clouds with chocolate and marshmallows besides me. It felt awesome. I couldn't get the moment out of my head. The boy, Justin rescuing me from my torturing father, to him comforting me and then dancing to the most romantic song  out now 'Thinking Out Loud'. It wasn't even the way he looked, it was the way he took me off my feet, the way he just knew how to get me to fall that gripped me, he knew how to make me happy when I felt like my whole world was falling apart. 

I shrunk down the front door as I closed it and sucked in a deep breath after Justin kissed me goodnight and bid me farewell for the night. I strutted towards the hallway to find the light flicking on and my Dad sitting on the stairs with a stern look on his face. 

"Where have you been?" He shouted 

"With Nicole I told y-" 

"No you weren't... I know you weren't. Don't you dare lie to me" He interrupted. 

"Where do you think I was then?" I challenged. 

"With that Bieber fellow. Justin Bieber. Joe told me" Dad explained.