Chapter 23

"What the fuck do you mean?"

Aria P.O.V:

*1 DAY LATER*

I groaned as I saw the bright light seeping through the curtains. I want more sleep. No that I did much of that since...

From me crying profusely, sleeping for 2 hours, school and keeping my Dad, Joe and Jess busy- I was always thinking of him.

He was an everlasting thought in my head. i hated that. Why was he so damn attractive to me? Questions swirled around me, was it me? Did I do something and he's using himself as an excuse? I know he said he'd come back but its been two days and I can barely live without him.

It was like I was a big massive Rose and I needed water in order to live and if I didn't have enough water I'd die. That's what it felt like without Justin. Not trying to sound dramatic or a tad annoying that's what it felt like, there was ignoring it. Regardless of the amount of tears and fake smiles I put up with, nothing could suppress the pain and agony I felt without him.

My phone suddenly blaring the obnoxious ringtone I set it as a few days ago. I dragged the phone icon across the screen and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hi Aria"

"Hey Nicky" I replied trying to keep up myself together but failing epically.

"Ryan sorta of told me what happened. How are you holding up?"

"Define holding?"

"I thought you'd say that..., do you fancy going shopping today? I promise we won't talk about boys or anything related to lovey dovey shit just focusing on shopping and having fun?"

"I'm not sure"

"Come on aria. When was the last time you came out the house?"

"After Justin and I..."

"Okay I'm taking you out against your own will"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah I can handle that!"

___________________________

Nicole P.O.V:

Walking out of Aria's bedroom I heard a thunderous noise downstairs, confusion took over me and decided to seek out the weird noise in the big house.

Walking softly against the floorboards I heard the noise again coming from Aria's dads office. Joey was in there. Arias Dad was in there. Shit was going down. Prepare your tea.

"What the fuck do you mean he is an Alien?"

"Exactly that. And that's why you need to call the police and CSI to protect Aria from getting hurt"

"Why is this just coming out from nowhere? I knew you didn't like Justin that much but don't you think it's a bit extreme to accuse him of being alien?"

"Because it's true! Arias definitely not listening to me and I can't handle her being pulled in by him knowing one day he'll leave her unsafe and unprotected. You remember Mia right? She was in my year"

"Yeah she died after a few months Justin came here didn't she?"

"Yeah they were going to run away together and start a new life. But Justin failed her and didn't protect her when she needed him most, and she died that night and Justin got knocked out. His dad as well he had something to do with that, he didn't kill him but he was the reason"

"So your saying your sister is dating a murderer/alien?"

"True Dad" I opened the door then, seeing arias dad demour change and his whole relaxed posture changed and he was now looking at the computer.

"I know what to do" he replied picking up the phone with a serious and determined look on his face to protect his daughter.

______________

NEW UPDATE...