Chapter 5

Has this got something to do with J? 

Wednesday

Aria P.O.V:

'I'm actually excited for coffee today. I'll pick you up after school'- Justin

"Okay that's cool. Really? Me too - Ari

"How many times do I have to say it.. Ari stay away from Bieber he's dangerous" Joe exclaimed as I locked my phone and threw it in my satchel for school in my yellow mini. Joe had been pestering me all week about seeing Justin, i guess he knew I was curious and probably Jess blabbed her mouth around saying that she met a boy called 'Justin' and he and Aria were going to date and have lot of babies and they'd live happily together forever. Or some corny shit like that. 

"How do you know? Are you just basing it in opinions!"I replied back trying to shut him down and make it seem his comments were worthless and unmeaningful to me. 

"I've seen it first hand" He replied, giving me a hard stern look as he adjusted himself leaning on my yellow mini door frames. 

"Well unless you tell me... Then I'm not going to budge" I replied, trying to see if he told me why Justin was so dangerous because from what I could see Justin wouldn't hurt me or put me in danger like that. EVER. 

"I can't say Ari. It's his choice to tell you" He replied, backing down his domineering attitude and walking to his car. 

I slammed the door to my yellow mini and starting the day off. I wasn't in the mood for Joe and his unmeaningful reasons as to why I shouldn't see Justin. I liked him, but I wasn't go to pry, just in case he didn't like me back, I didn't want to scare the poor boy off when I just made a new friend, that could last forever. 

____________________

"Nicky" I squealed as I went up to hug her, giving her our usual embrace and admiring her outfit. She wore like me skinny jeans and a hoddie, hers pink whereas mine was grey paired with black heeled boots that we both got together in a sale at Forever 21.

"Oh my gosh.. Ari I love you're outfit" She replied, getting her bag and linking our arms as we entered school. 

"Thanks Nicky" I replied. She always knew how to make me smile, I guess my face screamed annoyance because of my annoying older brother giving me reasons as to why I shouldn't hang around with gorgeous boy. 

"Oh my god... That party was amazing wasn't it?.. You glad you came?" She asked, jumping up excitedly as she reminced about the party last Saturday. 

"A little" I replied feeling a blush across my cheeks as I thought about body rocking with Justin, talking to Justin, staying at Justin's house and then 

"Does that little have something to do with J?"

"It's not Just-" I tried to explain, but she interjected. 

"Aha you like him Ari. You like him" She interjected. 

"What so what? He's gorgeous" I replied in a matter of factly tone. 

"I know.. He is. But what will you're Dad say?" She asked 

"Oh he already doesn't like him apparently he's scum. Joe as well he's saying he's dangerous" I explained. 

"That's there opinion Ari to be honest, if he makes you happy then go for it" She explained 

"That's what I'm intending for today to be" I replied