Chapter 21 Part 2

Be warned guys.. Sexy times ;)

"I fucking love making love to you"

Justin stood there with his hands wrapped in a coursage of Lilly's. His eyes remained with me, a smile etching on his as he took in my appearance. My periwinkle no sleeve dress, with slightly curling/straight hair with blonde undertones covered my top half. A split in the middle of the dress, revealing my long tanned legs and blue sparkly high heels. I couldn't comprehend the amount of happiness I felt that he was here.

"And to think I nearly left" I looked to Nicky, as she smiled at me and Ryan giggling at us two.

"You knew?" I asked them both, smiling. They nodded

"I told them not to tell you. I wanted to surprise you... I'm sorry for being a jerk and not considering your feelings these last two weeks"

I then smiled and kissed his cheek

"Thank you for coming Justin. I know this isn't your scene.. but I'm grateful your here for me"

"I'd do anything for you sweetheart" Justin replied, taking my hand and wrapping the Lilly coursage on my hand, smiling and bringing me closer to his chest.

"There wasn't a valid reason for me to miss this"

"but what about your inse-"

"No I'm doing this for you. I love you and I will do anything to keep that beautiful smile on your face to remain" I smiled and kissed his lips softly.

"Can I have this dance Miss Williams?" He asked

"Yes Mr Bieber" I replied, a blush quickly surfacing.

***
Justin P.O.V:

She looked gorgeous. Far better than anyone in this hall. Her periwinkle dress that showed a lot of skin and had a split at the leg might I add, had my jaw dropping and my trousers feeling considerable tighter than before. Her sexy heels were confidently worn and made me feel shorter than her for once. Her brown and blondish hair dropped on her chest, her make up mostly natural complimented her beautifully and had me effortlessly speechless for her beauty was remarkable. How could a beautiful creature adore me like she did? She deserved so much better, am I selfish? Fuck yes!

***

Aria P.O.V:

Justin and I walked in the gardens, as the sexy beat of 'Way I Are' echoed through the hall speakers and was heard outside the hall. Our hands intertwined and smiles etched our faces and we were in a silent non-akward conversation thinking a wave of thoughts of amazement.

He came He surprised me - despite his insecurities he came, he loved me. He wanted me happy.

"Justin look"

"Huh?" He asked

"The stars" I said pointing to the stars and the forest painting a magnificent view and the fairy lights adorning the forest.

"Yeah their beautiful - like you"

"Thank you for coming Justin. I'm so happy your here"

"Your welcome baby... Aria look" Justin said deciding to speak now.

"I know I was a bit apprehensive about this whole prom thing... but I wanted to make you happy.. that's all I ever want to do for the rest of my life baby... Can I give you something?" He explained

"Justin you didn't need to give me anything" I explained

"yes I did" He replied, taking an envelope out of his pocket. I opened it, seeing a card with: