Chapter 14

"What's this feeling?" 

Justin P.O.V:

That song was everything in me, I was sat on my bed one night and I just decided to write it with my guitar perched on my lap. I felt so happy at that moment, I wanted to show Aria that i wanted to give her everything now, and I didn't care what was in the way. i wanted to show her i was here for the long run not for a quick 10 months but for forever.

My mum is a very important person in my life, she was the one that gave birth to me of course but she has been my rock every since i could remember, We used to get space ship milkshakes with my Dad when he was alive and I remember them letting me ride the roller coaster spaceship there the whole time we were there. I think Aria knew that, she knew my Mum was special to me, thats why she was so touched. But I wanted to tell her other things, I wanted to tell her I am an alien, I wanted to tell her about my past, about my Dad especially. I wanted her to understand, but my fears of being alone again and not having her was prominate. She seemed quiet at the beginning and now, but when I let her hear the song, she was so happy. I wanted to continue to do that, keep that beautiful smile on her face if it was the last thing I did. My feelings for her were getting stronger, more than usual, I couldn't get her out of my head. 

I was dropping off Aria's at her place after she stayed till 10pm at ours. 

"You alright baby?" i asked as she went back to her quiet self. 

"I'm fine Justin. Thanks for the amazing night" She said, after she kissed my cheek and was trying to escape my grasp. 

I pulled her hand towards me, pulling her towards my chest, her hands landed on my hard chest and she looked surprised and she blushed. 

"Babe... I know you're lying. Tell me?" I pleaded

​"It's nothing Justin" She was starting to really annoy me, i wanted to help her. 

"It doesn't look like nothing baby. You've been thinking about it all evening. it's getting really annoying now" I said while pulling my hands down to her hips, trying to comfort her as possible. 

"Well if I'm annoying you so much... Why don't you go? You shut me out most of the time anyway" She said, trying to pull away from my grasp. 

"God... Aria is this about this morning when I wouldn't tell you about why I got hurt?" I asked, pulling away myself. 

"Well done genius" She said crossing her arms across her chest. 

​"Don't get sarcastic with me Aria!" 

"Just leave Justin. If you're not going to tell me, then you should just leave , you obviously don't trust me enough to te-"

In that moment, I pulled her even more forward by her hips and pushed my lips towards her. I kissed her with everything. i cared she was upset and she was really concerned about me. She wanted to push me back and stop kissing but she gave in and she kissed me back with the same amount of pressure. I smiled and carried on kissing her. I put my arms around her waist, her arms in my hair pulling my hairs. i moaned and started to put my hands down to her butt. She smiled then and kissed me more intensely. I could feel myself getting ready to put my hands under her shirt. I didn't want to scare her, I wanted her to trust me, and I needed too. I pulled back 

"Babe... Can I talk to you?" 

" Yeah sure Justin" 

"It's about this morning. I lied about Saturday. I was at home, sleeping, taking weed and drinking. I was so messed up from my job that lasted till midnight on Friday. See last week I was given a job to get money from a man called Dallas, he's a loyal customer. He didn't pay up, i was super angry and I knew bosses orders , if someone misses a payment they die. I thought about us and my family, his family how they would have no son anymore. i couldn't do that. I'm not a murderer... I'm definitely not that Aria... Anyway... I let him go and said he'd give me the money this weekend. So of course, Boss found out and sent me to come to his office. He punched me, and told me to finish the job, so out of pressure I shot him. I felt so bad, he said he'd take you. I'm not a murderer Aria..... you have to believe that baby? You do believe that baby, don't you?" I explained blurring like  a baby. 

"Of course I do Justin. You're not a murderer. You did what you had to do, that's the way you live" 

"But I don't want to live like this forever" 

​"What do you mean?"

"I want to care about my job and reputation. I want to have a good job, a good house, a wife to come home too. I want to come home to you, Aria. I want a stable marriage and kids flooding through the seems that have your gorgeous eyes and big hearted personality" She was blushing 

"I care about that so much Aria. That song tonight, was my promise for that. I want to be your forever. I care about you baby. I always have done, when you were dating Sam I'd watch out for you. Tonight, i did and every other night we were together. I lo-care about you so much baby:" 

Shit.... i nearly said 'I love you' Shit I love her. I love her. She's amazing. She was different, she wasn't scared, she's staying!!!! 

"I care about you too Justin" She replied and hugged me, we were still outside by my car. 

"Babe... Come on! Go inside. I don't want you getting a cold" I explained 

"As long as you come with me for a little while?" 

"Sure" 

__________________________________________________

Aria P.O.V: 

I woke up to a text vibrating from my bed side table. 

Remember, i'm picking you up at 12 - Dad 

Oh god. I've got Dad's conference today. I nearly forgot. 

Justin was asleep beside me, shirtless! Hotness scale was up to 100.05% at the moment. I quickly kissed his cheeks and saw he was awake as a smile spread across his face. 

"That was a nice way to wake up baby" 

"Morning Justin"

"Morning to you too babe"  

"What are you doing today?" 

"Dad's going to pick me up (Looks at time 11:15) oh shit in 45 minutes. Justin you'e got to go... He can't see you yet. I don't want him to stop us from seeing each other" 

" Babe... even if he did... I wouldn't let him Io- like 'like' you that much" I was hurt he kept saying 'like' and 'care' we've been going out for a month now, I was feeling more important to him than ever. I was falling hard, yesterday especially. He sat on the bed still shirtless, looking really tired and had a massive bed head. 100.06% now

"I've got the conference Justin today. But you can pick me, I can say I'm at Nicole's and we can go out about 4?" I explained as he got u, getting his shirt from the pile of clothes he had neatly folded on my chair. 

"Yeah that's cool. I'll pick you up" He said, fastening his belt. 

"Okay" I replied, he then walked to the bathroom and I got changed. 

I was just putting my dress on, and i heard the door open 

"Oh hey Aria.... sorry Aria" He replied, walking in seeing me just in a purple lace bra and half a dress on, he closed his eyes and turned, trying to respect my privacy 

"Justin... don't worry! Can you do the zip at the back?" Justin wearily came over, still looking at me in the eyes, trying to respect my privacy.

Justins fingers cold from the water he must have splashed on his face and zipped it up slowly. He surprised me then, and kissed a trail of kisses on my back , making me shiver. 

"Just to let you know, I loved the purple lace" he said winking. i smiled and blushed. 

"Bye baby" He said, sucking all the air and blush I had and replied 

"Bye Justin" He came over and pecked me on the lips and went through my balcony doors. 

I was definitely falling hard. 

_______________________________ 

a/n

31 hearts!!!!! 

Guys you rock!!!! 

Loved this chapter! Comment your thoughts please!!! 

love you all 

pixiebaby11 xxx