Chapter 25

"Wherever you are"

*3 DAYS LATER*

Aria P.O.V:

I was drifting in and out of conscientiousness, the world seemed like a movie that I had been watching while falling asleep. I heard snippets of conversations from my parents , Joey, Justin and Nicky.

*FLASHBACK*

I felt a gentle familiar delicate hand take a grasp of my own. My Justin. He was still here. He wanted to be here.

I smelt his familiar scent, the cologne and the sprits of musky male perfume that always made him smell heavenly.

"Baby I am so sorry I left you, I didn't want to do it, I thought you'd be safer, happier.. but I was wrong. I promise I'll stay by your side from now on, never leaving you're sight and giving you the love, protection and care you deserve and the only way I know you'll get that is with me and I promise for the rest of my life to continue putting that gorgeous smile on your face for as long as I can. I love you baby. Please wake up"

He thought he wasn't good enough.

He thought I wanted someone else's love and protection. When I know for a fact the only person I want in my life is Justin.

When he left I felt like a fish that wasn't in water. I could barely breath and function within his everlasting presence in my life.

We all have to choose, we have to choose what we believe is our happiness and what makes us sad. In life, we choose who we want in our life and people we don't want in our life. Its the way we grow and become better independent people because of it. Its heartbreaking but it happens for the best possible intentions. I choose people in my life all the time. Justin was one of them.

I didn't care he was an Alien, I didn't care that he killed someone - everyone makes mistakes. Its human nature. The way we get up from a mistake is the way we are remembered though, someone great told me that and it has always stuck out to me.

I then felt my grip loose and I was asleep again...

***

Aria P.O.V:

I woke up from a nightmare; the fire was burning and i was stuck.. i looked everywhere Justin was asleep beside me. Tears streamed down my face I thought back to my last words to my family and how I wish I could give anything to see them again and tell them I loved them. When would I say my last 'I love you' to Justin. it was unknown. Just like life.

Suddenly the door opened and Justin was in the room. His hair everywhere, in crazy directions. Eye bags and discolour in his face were evident. His eyes looked shocked as his vision took a closer look as I lay awake three days later.

"Hi" I shyly murmured.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" He asked sitting beside the bed.