Chapter 6

Now that was fucking sexy!

Aria’s P.O.V:

*A WEEK LATER*

‘Goodmorning Sweetie’ – Justin 

I saw simultaneously as the clock striked 7:30am on my IPhone clock. For the past week since last Wednesday, Justin and I have been texting each other constantly. It’s nice talking to someone who isn’t plastic, someone who is outsider and different to anyone I have ever met in my life. He was different to guys from school, he proved that Wednesday. Wednesday, was perfect. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was right now. He was perfect like a Ken doll, How did I get his attention? It was unknown. I wish he could ask me out already but I know he’s going through a lot of stuff at the moment but surely he knows I’d help. I didn’t know what to do with him. He was different, he proved that. I just hope he saw it too.

‘Morning Bieber’ – Aria 

‘Hey Aria… Just wondering are you free next Saturday?’ – Sam

Did Sam just text me? The guy I’ve liked since I was 11. I wanted this to be Justin. I wanted Justin. My mind is so messed up with him, he’s messing my mind. My thoughts are always on him, what I want him to do or what he’d say if he was with me.  It was clearer than a window that I found Justin attractive, and gorgeous like his abs... oh dear. But I really like him. I've never really liked a boy like I have with Justin. A little smile etches on my face every time he texts me, it’s not healthy but it feels right. I never imagined I’d ever be this stuck on a boy. Especially a bad boy like him. My dad would disapprove of me so much. But do I care? Starting not to.

I leave my confusing thoughts and grab my satchel for school and walk to my yellow mini outside to the hell hole teachers love to work.

__________________________________________________

21:45pm

“Nighty night Jessica” I replied as I kissed Jessica’s cheek as I left her room to let her fall asleep.

“Nighty night Ari…. Say hi to Justin for me” She replied

“Jess… You know I can’t… Dad would disprove” I explained. Bless her! 

“I see the way he looks at you Ari… He looks like he wants to give you his whole world and make you his princess… He likes you Ari… and I know you do too. You’ve never been this happy about a guy before. You shouldn’t let Daddy stop you loving him” She explained. My 8 year old sister just analysed my love life. How the f*** did she achieve that? Was she right? She was. He made me happy.

“Nighty night Jess” I said again pulling away from her and walking to the door and heard her light snores. Gosh, she was tired. Bless. I walked the rest of the journey to my bedroom. I felt a slight breeze when entering the room to see the windows open. I don’t remember opening them? I walked towards the window and then felt two arms wrap around my waist. 

 “Fuck” I said jumping out of my skin and turning to the direction of the arms. My breathing hitched and my heart beat rapidly paced as I saw who it was.

“Hey sweetie” He said as it rolled off his tongue. Fuck that was hot. 

“God… Justin you scared me” I said regaining my breathing and walking to the window and closed it, turning the little lamp shade on my bed side to see him clearer.

When I turned the light and walked towards Justin to find blood coursing through his mouth and a bruise. My heart rapidly paced again, I put my hand on my mouth.

“Justin… you’re bleeding… let me help?”

“No it’s fine Ari…” He replied, trying to push me away.