Chapter 13

"I'll bring you home to mama" 

*NEXT WEEKEND* 

Justin P.O.V:

I walked into the bosses room, ten minutes ago I had a text saying 'Come in. I need to speak to you'. I stood outside the door, and cleared my throat, I knocked. 

"Hey Bieber"

"Sup Boss" 

"Oh nothing. Just wondering why you let fucking Dallas go?" 

I gaped as I saw Dallas in the middle of the room, with chain links in his hand, with his mouth cellotaped and the rest of his body sitting on a metal chair. 

"You care to fucking explain Bieber?" Before i could reply he punched the wind out of me, making me suck in all the air I breathed heavily. 

"Boss, he looked desperate I just let him go, I told him to give it to me next weekend but obviously he hasn't done that" 

"You do realise what reputation thats put on us now? We look like door matts now? Do you realise what you've fucking done? You should have fucking killed him?" He questioned pointing his finger right in my face. 

"What! No he has a family. He has people he loves, I can't do that"  I pleaded trying to make him see my point of view. 

"And what do you know about love Bieber?" He sneered. 

"I'm in a relationship and I have a family" I replied strongly. 

"Well that's sweet. But to keep your girl safe then... fucking kill Dallas" He shouted throwing me the gun. 

"Do it Bieber" He urged. In that moment voices screamed in my head. 

"You know what! Fuck it" I shouted and shot the gun right at Dallas. He fell limply on the metal chair. 

"Good job Bieber" He smiled. 

"Make sure you don't fucking do that again Bieber" He replied, pushing me out of his office. 

________________________________________

Aria P.O.V: 

It was Sunday. I hadn't heard from Justin since Friday, when he said he had to work. I hope he is okay, I'm sure Saturday he was just sleeping. I changed into my skinny jeans, flower top and peach cardigan as my phone on my bed site cabinet vibrated as a text chimed into my phone. 

'Come to the balcony. I'm taking you out today' - Justin 

I opened my balcony to find the boy I really liked, he wore a black hoodie with black skinny jeans and red spras, his grey snapback on his head. I smiled. I gasped as I saw his face, there on his face was a purple bruise on his right cheek. 

"Hey baby" Oh god... he called me baby. 

"Hi Justin. What happened?" I said as he started to near me out of my balcony to the garden. 

"I just had a bad deal with a job. Don't worry about me. How was your Saturday?" He asked as he steered me to his car. 

"It was good. I'd rather be with you though" 

"You called me baby Justin?"

​"Oh sorry did you want me to call you Aria. I just thought I'd change it" 

"No I love it, especially baby. I guess I was just surprised" 

"Aw! I'll keep doing that. I should keep calling you baby. Because your my baby" 

Where are we going today?" I asked trying to fight the blush on my face. 

"Home to Mama" 

______________________________________ 

"Justin... Where are you taking me?" I asked, as I was guided to a part of house as we just finished dinner with Pattie, Jazzy and Jaxon. I heard the click of a closed door. I walked to where he guided me to sit. 

"Okay open" He replied a little further away from me. I opened and saw Justin sitting in the middle of the room, with a guitar. 

"You know, I never actually forgot the promise I made to you on our first date. With everything that has happened with what your Dad and Joe last week... I wanted you to know my promise to you because I never actually did that and I thought because we've been dating this last month, I thought I'd do something special for our one month anniversary" 

He knew it was one month anniversary. Oh god. He couldn't get anymore cuter :) 

He started to strum the guitar: 

I don't work hard when it's easy
I put in work when it's hard
Girl they never believed in love until I had yours
This is more than a season
And I'm not just sprung

I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one
I'm the one you wake up thinkin' 'bout
The one that I can run to when I'm feeling down
Life is so good when you're around
Girl nobody from the past is beating you right now

Cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends
Cause you don't come with drama
So I want you till the world ends
You're way more than worth it
But I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces
You're my kind of perfect

In that moment, I felt his emotion. He opened up, he told me how he felt about me. I didn't care about anything else at that moment not my Dad, Joe, his work or anything he was pledging his promises for forever and always with me. 

"You're different Aria. A good different. I'm trying to do everything right here, I want to be your best. I'm just scared of loosing you. All I care about is you. I hope you know that" 

"I do Justin" I said smiling at his romantic gesture. 

"Good" He replied. 

"Good" I replied back. 

_______________________________

Oh my gosh... I'm swimming in cuteness at the moment. 

Okay.... guys I'm really sorry i haven't been updating. the last month I've had a cold and I've been trying to shift it, the month before I had lots of work. I've got christmas break at the moment so I've been able to update and edit some of the chapters. I actually read through every chapter an though they didn't say what I wanted to say. So I'm here just finishing at 11:43 at night finishing the last chapter 13. I love this chapter, I hope you did too. I'm officially back like Justin for 2015!!!! 

What do you think of Blonde Bieber? Don't ask me all you will get back is ASDFGHJKL lmao 

Comment and Favourite.... 

I can't believe I have 29 hearts. You don't know how grateful i am for all these likes!!! 

BTW Before I forget can you all please go back to the beginning of the story, I have changed a few things and edited the way it sounded so I'd really love if you read it again as it will make more sense! :) 

love 

pixiebaby11 xxx