What's Going On?

Third Person's POV

"What in Tartarus was that?!" Poseidon yelled as the Harpies flew away.

Hermes ran for the Gym door, and closed it, locking it up. Apollo, first as a concerned father, head over to Thomas, touched his forehead, and woke him up.

Thomas, of course, woke up with a start. He gasped and coughed, and choked out a thanks, before heading over to Sophie.

Apollo walked around, waking the demigods one by one before heading over back to the gods, who were not-so-quietly, and not-so-discreetly talking about monsters.

"The hell were they?!" Poseidon yelled again.

"For the last time Poseidon-" Athena said in a dangerously low voice. "I DON'T KNOW!!" She screamed.

"Why is it that you're such a know-it-all at the worst of times, but when we actually need you freakishly smart brain, you don't know." Poseidon said.

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!" Athena said. "I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE THINGS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!"

The room went silent. The only thing that could be heard was Athena's heavy breathing due to her shouting. Athena was pretty upset about not knowing this. And Poseidon was in all not helping.

Athena looked like Annabeth. And Sophie. And a tiny bit like Alex when they don't know things. They hate not knowing things. The type of people who just can't close their eyes and look away.

"I don't know what they are. But I sure hell am going to find out." Athena said. "So let me do my research, and I'll have the answers in a couple of days."

No more words, and Athena teleported out of the gymnasium. Annabeth gave Poseidon an accusing look, before walking to Percy. Poseidon looked a bit grim.

"Look. We can start with what we know." Hephaestus said. "What we can tell at least."

"The trick. We can't die, so we can't touch them." Hermes said.

"One hell of a trick." Ares grumbled.

"That sounds like-" Reyna started.

"My magic." Aether said. "I know. But I swear I didn't do it."

"Of course you didn't." Reyna said. "But someone did."

"Chaos wouldn't." Bianca said. "Why would he?" She stated.

"Oh gods." Alex said. "It's not Nyx is it?"

"No." Aether said. "She's in Tartarus. With-" He stopped. "Granddad charmed her in. Even if she does get out; Even if she had control over the Doors of Death, it'll take her at the least-" He shrugged. "A hundred years of reform and get out."

"Well. Good ol' stinkin' Mother Earth then." Leo said.

"What about her then?" Jason asked.

"She's asleep." Aphrodite said. "Piper put her to sleep and she did her job right. I'm sure of it." Piper smiled at this.

"Who else then?" Annabeth said.

"Is it him?" Luke asked solemnly.

"That would explain the note." Thalia said.

"Note? What note?" Hermes asked.

"One year. Be prepared. Brace yourselves. It will end soon." Sophie said, and everyone looked at her. "What? I've got a good memory."

"You mean you've been having nightmares." Thomas said.

"Tom-"

"Soph. Come on!" Tom said. "I'm his son." He nudged his head at Apollo. "I'm a healer. You're seen waking up cold sweat at night. You're getting insomniac. It's not healthy."