The Vows

Third Person's POV

"Do we still have to find the four?" Clarisse complained.

"Yes!" Silena exclaimed as she bustled around her sister.

It's happening. It's finally happening. Tonight is the biggest double wedding mania of the decade. The chapel, the same one that held percabeth's wedding, reclaimed it's place at the beach. Though now, instead of one room for the bride, and one for the groom on opposite sides of the building, they have two.

"Where's Annabeth?" Piper said looking around.

"Next door. She's with Thalia." Hazel said. "Piper. Your hair." She commanded.

Piper had refused to let her mother fix her hair from the, now, only slightly choppy, safety scissors work. But Piper made it work, and I guess Aphrodite had to just deal with it.

She raised her hair and Hazel zipped her up, and she saw her reflection in the wedding dress of her choice, for the first time.

"We have the something old?" Katie asked. "Well, do we?" She exclaimed.

"Yes yes!" Piper yelled. "The earrings I lent Annabeth."

"Something new?" Hazel made a checklist in her head.

"I'm back!" Aphrodite yelled as the door slammed open, making everyone jump. "Look at what your dad got you!"

Aphrodite skipped around with a box. She opened the box to reveal a pair of white leather stilettos, with satin bows trailing it's front.

"Designer. Flown straight from Paris." Aphrodite squealed. "Your dad was filming."

"So jealous." Silena mumbled softly. "I miss my dad." She sighed.

"Well, get married and he'll have to come." Aphrodite said.

"Mom!" Silena yelled. "That not the only way I can meet him!"

"But why don't you want to get married?" Aphrodite whined. "It's not like you're gonna marry anyone other than Charles." She stopped. "Oh my gods, are you?"

"No!" Silena said. Piper smiled and raised her dress. Hazel placed the shoes on the floor and Piper stepped into the shoes.

"Oh thank you daddy." Piper sighed.

"It doesn't hurt does it." Lacey guessed.

"My dad knows me." Piper shrugged.

"Piper?" Calypso entered the room. "They're asking who's getting married first."

"What do you mean, who's getting married first?" Sophie piped up.

"Well, there are two couples, and Hera could definitely wed both couples at the same time." Calypso said. "But Piper's dad doesn't know we're dealing with the goddess of marriage. So, Zeus thought-"

"Your dad doesn't know?" Sophie asked Piper.

"No." Piper bit her lip.

"And you know, your dad is walking you down the aisle." Calypso said. "Walking with Zeus might easily trip him out."

"The grooms are on the other side of the building right?" Piper said.