The Swimming Competition

Third Person's POV

"Alright. Today's the big competition." Poseidon said.

"Coach Jackson?" Fred said.

"Where's Jackson?" George continued.

"And Trey." Christina said.

Christina is the youngest out of all the swim team members. In the mere age of 16, she is the fifth fastest swimmer for the ten, just behind Percy, Alex, Dean, and Fred.

"We need our team captain." Stephanie said.

Stephanie is pretty much like Annabeth, with a side of amazing swimming skills, but not sword fighting skills. She can usually be found in the library, most likely with Annabeth at one point or another, and/or in a Matheletes meeting.

"We can't go forward without them." Dean said.

"Don't you have a football game today?" Glen suddenly asked.

Glen is a tall lean green eyed, sandy blonde haired senior. He's a genius when it comes to science. Whether it's computers, the man can make a program in minutes. Biology? You're talking to the boy who can perfectly dissect a frog with his eyes closed. The boy who was INVITED to space camp at nine years old.

Annabeth had a lot of competition with him.

"No. That's next week." Dean said.

The others looked at him questioningly. Dean was the only football player who wanted to join the swim team and actually was good enough to join the swim team.

See, both the boys and girls swimming team liked their captain and they're still pretty off about the fight the jocks and the demigods had on the first day.

"Look. I know I'm not your favorite person in the world right now, but I'm here to compete. Besides. I love swimming. Football is just a way of getting a scholarship." Dean said as he leaned against a wall.

"Leave him be." Monica said. "At least he hasn't done anything for the past month."

"Not true." Melissa said. "He broke the water fountain!"

Melissa and Monica, unlike Fred and George, are actual twins. The girls' dad is an Olympic swimmer, so naturally, the girls are great swimmers. The difference between the two are their hair. Mellisa has a light shade of brown, almost blonde. Monica has the darker shade of brown.

"I wasn't even there. I don't want to blame this on Jackson but it was Brett that was fighting Jackson. But Brett wasn't even thrown at the fountain, it just exploded." Dean said, as he crossed his arms.

"Coach..." They all groaned. "Where are they? The race starts in fifteen!"

Poseidon huffed and rolled his eyes before taking out his phone and dialing Percy's phone number. But just before he called, Percy and Alex burst into the hall, panting and sweating.

"God!" Alex exclaimed really loudly.

"Jesus Christ." Percy mumbled.

They both looked up at the swim team off eight and their father who raised an eyebrow at their previous comments. Poseidon looked even offended at one point.

"Sorry guys." Alex chuckled.

"Yeah..." Percy elongated. "Um- The car broke down, and it was-"

"Your Porsche Spyder broke down?" Glen said.

"I find that hard to believe." Fred and George said at the same time.

"It wasn't his car, it was mine." Alex said.