The Army of Chaos

Third Person's POV

"Are you sure you're okay being alone Sally? I don't have to go you know." Annabeth said as Percy helped her put on her jacket.

"I took care of Percy when he was a baby, that should give you an idea about how capable I am." Sally ushered her out the door. "Besides. Your dad is coming in a few, and I have May to help."

"But-" Annabeth interjected.

"Leaving your children for the first time is hard I understand." Sally said. "But you were summoned to Olympus. Your friends left already. I'll be fine!" She laughed.

"Okay, fine." Annabeth grumbled. "But you'll call me if you need anything."

"Of course." Sally assured her. "Percy take her or else she won't leave."

"Yeah." Percy said. "But maybe I should stay with you. They don't need me. They'll-"

"Go!" Sally exclaimed in between laughters as she pushed them out the door, and slammed it behind them. "We'll be fine!" She yelled through the door.

Percy and Annabeth were left outside. They shared a glance and chuckled at each other. They were being ridiculous. Their kids are gonna be fine, right? Percy offered his hand to Annabeth, who took it an sighed. They walked out to find Blackjack waiting at the gate of the house.

"Hey boy." Percy stroked Blackjack's neck. "Sorry you can't meet the kids yet, I promise you'll get to after they got their shot."

And when will that be? Blackjack stared at him accusingly.

"Soon. I promise." Percy gave an apple he took from the house and fed it to Blackjack who graciously accepted but asks for a donut next time. "Can you give me and Annabeth a ride to Olympus?"

Blackjack neighed and Percy patted him. Percy helped Annabeth get on before getting on behind her. As he wrapped his arms around her, Blackjack started to fly up.

There were shouts and pointing when Blackjack soared through the skies of New York. Many cheered when they realized who he (maybe) was, but Percy kept his eyes on the skies. He flew towards the portal, making sure that Annabeth was still safe and comfortable.

They landed on the platform as soon as they passed the portal. There were other pegasi, spirits, waiting there as all their riders weren't around.

Percy helped Annabeth get down before Blackjack went to his friends. The road towards the throne room was quiet, but they could hear voices from the room itself. Percy opened the doors and walked right in.

His friends were sprawled across the desks and seats, sitting crosslegged, and lying on the backs and each other. The Olympians, minus a few, were chatting with each other in their thrones.

But their thrones looked different.

The throne room looked different. Since where were there desks?

It looked more like a Senate Supreme Court room. Fourteen seats were lined up front, a dozen seats on the right facing the west, a dozen seats on the left facing the east. Rows of heavy desks were lined from the center of the room towards the door.

"We've been waiting for you guys, come on!" Thalia exclaimed as she sat up from her slumber.

"What's going on?" Percy asked as he walked towards the center.

"If all of you could wake up and come forward." Athena addressed them. The demigods poked and shoved each other awake as they began to walk towards the empty space in the middle.