One Extremely Long Year

Third Person's POV

"School's in an hour. Wake up people!" Annabeth yelled trough the intercom, just after the clicking noise.

There was an intercom in every room. And they're next to the bed. Perfect to wake people up.

"Beth..." Luke droned as he clicked the intercom button. "Do you have to be so loud?"

"Can I take the day off?" Thalia said.

"It's the first day!" Annabeth said. "No one's taking a day off. Come on. Breakfast. Downstairs."

Both Luke and Thalia groaned, and slumped back to bed.

"Breakfast?" The Stolls said, in sync, even when they're in different rooms. Apparently, food is the only thing that wakes these two up.

"Come on." Katie said as she barge in into Travis' room, by surprise, which resulted in Travis' scream since he was in his boxers. "Wake up!" She yelled, jumping on his bed.

"My gods Katie-Kat." Travis said. "I'm not dressed!"

"My gods Travis. I've seen you without a shirt." Katie said. "Who took care of you after the wars?"

"Good point." Travis said, as he buried his face into his pillow, again.

"Connor!" Bianca sung out, as she walked in into his room. "Breakfast! Come on. School's in an hour! Get ready."

"Bianca..." Connor moaned. "I'm tired..."

"Serves you right." Bianca said. "You didn't leave the third floor until 3 AM, and I can't get you down there, so it's your fault."

"I want to sleep." Connor said.

Bianca smirked, before disappearing into the shadows. She showed up seconds later with a plate of bacon.

"Connor?" She called. "Bacon?" As Connor's head immediately shot up.

That got him up.

Meanwhile. On the other rooms, the girls were awake. The hard thing was to get the boys to wake up.

"Nico!" Alex yelled, as she slid down from her bed. "C'mon!" She said throwing a pillow at Nico, who remained still as ever.

"No." Nico gave her a mumble.

Alex had this mischievous smile on her face. She made some water float out of the tap, and made a small water ball on top of Nico's head.

"Fine." Alex pretended.

It took only seconds for Nico to understand what she was up to.

"What? No-" Nico shot up, the same moment the water splashed him. "Alex." He said through gritted teeth.

"Up you go!" Alex cheered before she ran out the door, with Nico on her heels.

"Morning Jason." Piper said kissing his right cheek. "Wake up." She kissed his left cheek. "Come on." She kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"You missed all three times." Jason mumbled sleepily.

"Breakfast." Piper said, smiling as she rolled her eyes, and kissed Jason on the mouth.

"Up!" Silena yelped as she jumped onto Beckendorf's bed.

"Ahh!" He said. "Lena. What are you doing?"

"Waking you up?" Silena said, as she fixed her hair, which was already flawless.

"Let's go." Beckendorf chuckled getting up.

"Tom." Sophie said shaking him. "Up! Come on. I made you waffles."

"Ugh. Fine..." Thomas groaned, before going to his bathroom. "You owe me a kiss though."