The Seven 7 Clover Casino

Third Person's POV

"The pumpkins? Oh! Where are the spider webs?" Aphrodite said.

"No spider webs!" Percy yelled from across the room.

"They're fake!" Aphrodite replied.

"No. Spider webs." Thomas said. "I will not have my girlfriend jumping all over the place."

"And I will not have my wife throwing her dagger all over the place either." Percy mumbled.

"Fine." Aphrodite grumbled. "But I'm telling you. Halloween without spiders is-"

"-going to be fine." Both Percy and Thomas said.

Aphrodite huffed before she ran around the house, putting up more decorations, and paintings, and booby traps. Harmless.

I think.

"Nico? Nico!" Aphrodite yelled.

"What?" He lazily groaned.

Percy is trying so hard not to kill that kid right now. He and Alex are well. A little too close. On the couch. Making out.

"Stop slobbering all over your girlfriend for one second and help me with the skeletons." Aphrodite said.

Alex giggled as Nico snapped his fingers. About a dozen of skeletons, real ones at that matter, appeared from the ground.

"Nico!" Percy yelled.

"What?" Nico groaned.

"Tiles." He said, as he pointed at the cracks that appeared under the skeletons, right on their marble tiled floor.

"Sorry." Nico flinched.

"Can you give me the costumes skeletons?" Aphrodite asked again.

"The what?" Nico asked, and Alex laughed.

"The costumes skeleton!" Aphrodite said, as if it was completely normal. Percy and Thomas both looked at her and raised their eyebrows.

"The what?" Thomas and Percy chuckled.

"The Greek armor skeleton. The pirate skeleton. The bride and groom skeleton." Aphrodite listed.

Nico sighed, again, and he snapped his fingers. Again.

The skeletons above the cracked floors was pulled back in and replaced with a set of new ones. The costumes skeletons.

"Tiles Nico!" Percy said again.

"Yeah yeah Annabeth." Nico said.

"Oh shut up." Percy said back.

"Are you happy?" Nico asked Aphrodite.

"Yeah. Thanks." Aphrodite said.

Who knew Aphrodite was such a fan on Halloween? She was all out on Halloween decor. Zombies, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, a wendigo on the stairs, we have a scarecrow inside the elevator, and-

Somebody has been watching a little too much Supernatural.

We have bats, and a black cat.

That's fake decoration bats and a real black cat walking around the house.

Annabeth named it McGonagall. Can you blame her?

"Annabeth can you stop playing with the cat, and help me?" Thalia asked, as she is carrying a coffin to the couch.

"Oh fine." Annabeth said as she placed the cat on the couch and went to help Thalia.

"Y'know, we can make it rain blood." Connor said.