At Least They're Alive

Third Person's POV

Tuesday passed surprisingly quiet.

Nothing happened. The cheerleaders seemed to backed off for the day. A lot of the footballer took the day off. The halls seemed empty without the group of egotistical, big headed, hungry jerks hunting for any gullible girl wanting to pounce on them.

The only god they've seen so far was Hermes. His class was awesome. He had George and Martha as his phone, and the demigods could hear them talk sometimes. Okay, a lot of times.

"I want a rat." George said.

"Hush. We're in the middle of class." Martha said.

"But we're not the students." George said.

"But the kids can hear us!" Martha said.

"Sorry kids. I'll just put my phone on Silent." Mr. Desmond said.

Today, which is Wednesday, Hermes had a class with Percy, Luke, Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, and Piper. Of course, at the news of him putting his phone on silent, Percy was the first to laugh.

"Okay." Mr. Desmond said, just as the bell rang. "Class dismissed. Homework- Why bother. It's not like any of you are gonna do it. But you guys have to promise me that you'll ace my finals because if you don't-" He shrugged. "Eh. I won't be here next year anyway."

The class laughed at their chilled and laid back Business teacher. They picked up their books and head out. Mr. Desmond made a short gesture, saying, 'You six, stay.', and it was enough for the demigods to stay seated, as he closed the door of his classroom behind the last students.

"Now. Luke. Your mom got a phone call from a woman, claiming to be Harry's mother." Hermes said. "Care to explain?"

"You know what happened." Luke said.

"Yes. That's what I thought." Hermes said. "Until I heard that he has half of his ribs cracked, and a concussion, along with a slight blindness to his right eye."

"Well he's lying, because Thomas fixed him up." Thalia defended.

"Huh." Hermes said.

"Oh come on. Why do you care?" Luke said.

"I may not have been your father for the past-"

"Twenty six years." Luke continued.

"-but I sure hell am now." Hermes said.

"Great time to be one!" Luke said sarcastically, as he put his two thumbs up, wearing a goofy smile.

"In high school. Great choice." Percy said, dripping sarcasm.

"Now. I haven't got time to claim my winnings from Zeus, doubt he'll like that." Hermes said.

"Let me guess. Luke and Thalia's engagement?" Annabeth said.

"Yes. And Jason and Piper's." Hermes said. "Zeus is really convinced that none of his kids are getting married anytime soon."

"And yet they're the fourth and fifth couple in the house." Annabeth said.

"Now. Luke. I know you're technically twenty six, and she's twenty three-ish."

"I know where this is going." Piper muttered.

"I don't like where this is going." Jason said.

"But I do not want her pregnant." Hermes said, and this was replied by a very weird cackling from Percy and Annabeth, and a groan from Thalia. Luke. Well. He was speechless. Frozen and speechless.