Enjoy Your Stay

Third Person's POV

"You think one house each state is enough?" Connor asked.

"Enough?" Chris exclaimed. "Are you not tired? We have to cover four states each. Four."

"Yeah but there's a lot of us." Travis said. "We should be able to cover more."

"Really? Because Percy and Annabeth aren't here, obviously. Leo and Beck are with their dad, so is my girlfriend and Frank. Sophie and Thomas have got other jobs, so does Nico. Alex is rallying the minors and Hazel is busy being a praetor." Chris listed. "We're eleven people down. Eleven. That's almost half. That's why we have to cover 4 states."

"Stop complaining." Luke shook his head. "It's almost 5, so we only have two more pickups. Times 4 states, that's 8 pickups."

"What even is the algorithm?" Jason piped up next to Luke. "Why is there so many people?"

"This algorithm includes mortals that assists demigods. Foster mothers and school tutors. Anyone worth saving, and apparently, a lot of them still trust Commander Alpha. So they showed up." Aether explained. "Percy may be cold now, but he wouldn't want to leave anybody worth saving."

"So many people don't watch TV anymore, they watch YouTube. How did everyone see the footage?" Thalia wondered.

"Because Percy's on YouTube." Aether mumbled. "He was trending. So I plopped my last bit in between the footage so everyone who passed saw it."

"Alright." Reyna said. "Same as the last pickups we did. Go to the four states, and meet up here again."

"Alright." Everyone sighed before disappearing to their assigned states.

Luke chose to go to Texas first, there's a lot of people in Texas, so it's better to get that over with quick.

"You here for the safe house?" Luke asked to the combination of yound ad old people totaling up to about 43 people. More than the amount of people in the last 6 pickups combined.

They all seemed to scared to say anything and they simply nodded. Luke gestured them to a vacant school bus and told everyone to get in. It took about ten minutes for everyone to form a line in, including carry their luggage into the bus. Luke closed the door and pressed the coordinates of the safe house on the keypad next to the actual steering wheel.

No trouble ensued. No trouble should as they've been preparing for this for nearly three weeks now. The bus landed on the front yard of the seemingly blank house. It was a big house, and it wasn't white. It was just in the middle of nowhere and there wasn't a lot of wow factor.

"Go inside, there's people already in there that knows what to do. There's a bunch of TV, and Internet. Though I wouldn't recommend using it often because Internet brings in monsters." Luke said to a few scared faces. "You should be pretty safe. Don't go out of the fence, if you get killed outside it's not our responsibility. There are forms for claims towards the money you spent on this trip inside. There's enough room, magic food case. Try not to contact the outside world, and you most certainly can't give away your location. Not that you know where you are probably, but if you ever figured that out, you shouldn't."

"Take your bags and yourselves out of the bus, I'll be back for the bus in about 45 minutes. Don't leave anything in the bus." Luke said. "Hope you enjoy your stay." He said humourlessly.

Luke made his route up to Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska. Each time apologizing for his tardiness because of the previous pick up, saying the same things, telling the people the basic rules, and wishing them a decent stay. He then went back and took the School busses from the homes back to the meet up place before going to the meet up spot for a fifteen minute rest.