San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming

Third Person's POV

"The police have arrived at the scene. Hostages, from the fundraiser, that has been buzzing around town for the pass month, are being held at gun point. Over fifty artist and well-known donators are being held at The San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art. The Police has denied any form of alliance with the Soldiers of Chaos. But us, citizens of San Fransisco can't help but hope for the best and wish for the appearance of our hooded heroes."

This, was replied with dozens, of groans.

"What day is it today?" Sophie said.

"Wednesday." Clarisse said.

"YES!" Leo cheered.

"Oh come on." Piper groaned.

It's been four weeks. And a lot can happen in four weeks. Like for example, the Soldiers of Chaos went viral world wide. The Soldiers of Chaos are also the new superheroes of San Fransisco.

Stores now sell hooded cloaks, and leather gloves. Somehow, people found it cool to wear leather gloves everywhere now. People are having Greek letters tattooed on their chests.

People wear masks in the middle of the street!

More than a few people had tried figure out who these people are. They tried to match the powers to the letters. The only one they knew was Alpha the water controller. The guy who knew how to make earthquakes.

The police seemed to be on board the whole street vigilante things. Anything that ease up their work, they haven't tried to stop it yet.

On another note. The Demigods has established a schedule.

So. Percy and his group of ten, sometimes with Reyna and Aether, took the odd days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday) night shift, along with the even days morning shift.

The Stolls, and their remarkable group of 12, took the odd days morning shift, and the even days night shift.

Yes. They now have a schedule.

"Your turn!" The Stolls yelled.

"We got the burning hotel last time!" Thalia said.

"But it's your shift." Thomas said.

"Fine." Annabeth gritted her teeth. "I told you we should've never started helping mortals."

"Come on Wise Girl. Just because we're tired and lazy, doesn't mean we shouldn't help them." Percy said.

"Every time we go, one of us always gets hurt. One of us always get shot. One of us breaks an arm, or breaks a leg. Or one of us dislocated a joint." Annabeth said.

"Since when do you care about us getting hurt by mortals?" Luke said.

"Since Percy, and The Stolls, Frank, Nico, and Beckendorf, and YOU, got shot over the past weeks." Annabeth said.

"But we're fine." Nico said.

"Let's just get this over with." Thalia said, nudging Annabeth.

"Fine." She mumbled.

They ran up the stairs, fourth floor. Inside the weapons room, Percy carefully fast-walk pass the racks of sharp pointy knives, swords, and electrical spears (For Clarisse only). There was a fake wall, in which was installed a hidden room. The room was there since the day after the Bank Robbery, and was made so only Percy can access it.

Unfair? Tell that to Chaos.

"Commander Alpha. San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art. Logging out Alpha to Kappa, Psi and Omega." Percy said.