Pentagon

Third Person's POV

"So. Considering all of what Admiral Reeves told us." Percy told his friends. "They've been getting a whole bunch of anonymous tips. The Army as well. And sometimes orders that come out of nowhere would end up coming from the generals and people in the high ups. And it would so easily be broken through and forgotten. What's worse is that orders could seemingly come from people like Reeves and they wouldn't have a clue."

"So you think there's someone inside the Army." Sophie said. "Someone say, like Ouranous."

"Uranus?" Glen piped up. "The planet?"

"The planet was named after him." Thomas explained. "He's our how many great grandpa."

"Your-" Dean said. "Yeah I forgot you guys were related."

"You'll get used to it." Thalia said. "So. What do we do? Do we investigate? Do we ambush? Do we get Glen to get the security footage?" She offered a bunch of ideas.

"I guess we investigate." Aether said. "We can't all go investigate though, only a few can go, and we can't send the big boys."

"Define big boys." Leo said.

"So not someone obvious like you that can flame up, not Percy that everyone can spot in a second." Aether said. "We need people like Alex, who can luck her way out of things. Bianca can shadow travel, and Silena can act and has the morph outfit, Luke can literally change his face if anyone forgot."

"So a team of four, that's what you're going with?" Reyna confirmed. "If everyone's set, I-"

"Can I take someone with me?" Luke spoke up.

"Who?" Percy inquired.

"Ethan." Luke said shortly.

"The guy wears an eyepatch, I doubt he's undercover." Clarisse said.

"He wears a what?" Fred asked, but Luke ignored him.

"He'd make a great catfish. Besides, no one has ever seen him before, and if anyone could balance uneven odds or manipulated power, it's him." Luke said. "And he has experience in spying, and he won't hesitate to off the guy."

"Whoa whoa, you're gonna kill them?" George exclaimed. "You can't kill soldiers, that's like-"

"No. He means Ouranous." Thalia cleared up. "He said the guy, not a guy."

"It's true. Ethan to this day, has no attachments to this world whatsoever." Nico nodded. "So if anyone were to jump head first and kill without a thought in mind, it'd be him."

"Plus, he'd want to do it." Beckendorf mumbled. "He's been bored out of his mind lately."

"Alright." Percy agreed. "It has been proven that he's always come through in the nick of time whether it's himself or his mother's blessing, and you guys might need that when you're surrounded by mortals who are trying to get you."

"Are you guys set then?" Nico said. "I'll take Alex's shift with Annabeth, and you guys can get going."

"Oh we can do it." Monica gestured to herself and Melissa. "You have work to do, obviously, we're done with our training for the day, we can watch Annabeth."

"I appreciate that." Percy smiled. "Thank you."

"Alright, then Bianca, you get Alex, Luke you get Ethan, I'll get the suits." Silena said.

"Which base are we investigating again?" Bianca asked.

"Well." Beckendorf crossed his arms. "If you're up for it, Pentagon."