Valentine's Day

Third Person's POV

"Is the pan hot enough?" Thomas said.

"Nope." Leo said as he dipped his finger in the frying pan.

"What-" Chris froze. "-the hell. Did you just dip your finger in hot frying oil?"

"Leo. You know you can't feel the heat." Beckendorf said.

"Oh." Leo said. "True."

A loud whirring noise was heard and a type of liquid sprayed most of the boys.

"Turn the blender off! Turn it off!" Travis yelled to a panicking Connor, who fumbled and ran to the blender.

"What is this?" Jason asked as he licked the brown liquid off his hand.

"Iced coffee, ice cream sandwich. I don't know." Connor said.

"We got it off Buzzfeed." Travis wiped off the coffee off his face.

"You forgot the lid, didn't you?" Luke said, as he flipped a perfect omelette.

Aether was off the corner, snickering.

"Guys. I can cook for you guys, seriously." Aether said, laughter hinting his words.

"We got this."

See. It's Valentine's Day, and the boys, oh the lovely, sweet, hilarious boys, got up so early in the morning to try and make their significant other breakfast in bed.

"Since when can you cook?" Frank asked Percy.

"Since I had to please my wife's weird-ass cravings." Percy said, as he placed bacon over Annabeth's crab meat and mayo sandwich. "She eats like a walrus."

"Don't let Annabeth hear that, Perseus." Luke teased as he filled a glass with orange juice.

"And since when can you cook?" Jason asked Luke.

"Since Annabeth too actually." Luke said. "I'm not good. But I can cook a grilled cheese, sausage, bacon. Basics. We had to survive when we were on the road, obviously. But then with a hungry seven year old's life on the line-" He shrugged. "I had to learn at one point or another."

"Connor. Travis. Move." Nico instructed, and the Stolls stepped away. "Connor." Nico turned with a pan held high above him. "Where's Bianca's plate?"

"Huh?" Connor said, dumbfounded.

"Her plate, her plate!" Nico barked.

"Here!" Travis passed over an empty plate.

Nico stacked 3 pancakes on top of the plate. He threw the pan to the sink, and popped open to check up on the waffles.

"Uh." Nico mumbled. "Connor." He called over.

"Yes?" Connor asked.

"Icing sugar. Bits of chopped almonds." Nico pointed at the top cabinets. "Bia also likes a bit of syrup, and butter on the side. Blueberries."

"Okay." Connor said, as he scurried off. He turned and faced Nico. "Thank you. So much."

"No telling her I cooked." Nico said. "Travis. Katie's plate." Nico requested and Travis quickly tossed over a plate, which Nico caught, thankfully.