The San Fransisco Terror

Third Person's POV

"The San Fransisco Terror is finally over. For the third time this week, citizens has reported a variety of random assaults, murders, kidnappings, all caused by unknown reasons. The absence of our beloved army of Chaos, has left the entire city devastated and terrified. We can only hope when the week ends, our city will have peace once more."

"That. Is." Hermes said.

"Crap." Apollo said.

Hermes lounged back and turned off the living room TV. Why are the gods now sitting in the demigods' living room? No one knows. Seriously. I doubt they went home this past week.

"San Fran Terror." Athena said. "Couldn't they find a better name?"

"Okay. Now they're bringing up the kids." Poseidon said. "Am I not obliged to slap their souls to Hades?"

"Poseidon. They're mortals." Aphrodite said, and she stopped. "I want to defend them. But I got nothing."

"So. Where are we at?" Apollo said. "Do we tell the kids?"

"Do you want to bet they already know?" Hermes said. "Aether and Reyna probably already told them."

"No we haven't." Reyna said. "We've been blocking the news from the house." She sighed. "Can't block the people from our school though."

"We get it. I mean. We re immortals too, and we're exhausted. Imagine what would happen to them." Aether said.

"If they find out, we'll be in-" Hermes said.

"Big trouble." A voice replied.

The room all turned to Percy.

"Could've at least told me." Annabeth continued.

"You're kids-" Poseidon started.

"Don't." Percy said. "I'm married."

"We took care of it." Athena said.

"Could've at least told us about it." Jason said.

"It's not like we're begging to work." Piper said.

"Could've at least told us." Frank and Hazel mumbled.

"Where are the others?" Hermes asked.

Seeing there was only Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Jason, Leo and Calypso in the room, the gods looked around in confusion.

"Half is handling party supplies. Half is- Well." Calypso winced.

"Another one?" Apollo said and Leo sighed.

"Some lunatic is strapping bombs on random kids." Leo said.

"And you're here because?" Aphrodite said.

"Beckendorf's got this." Leo said.

"Mortal?" Athena asked.

"How'd you know?" Calypso asked.

"It was weird. We were gonna investigate." Annabeth said.

"Until we heard that you knew about this." Percy said.

Silence fell in the room. Piper walked over to the TV, and clicked the power button back on. The news caught on quick. They saw Nico carrying a crying little girl back to her parents. Bianca standing close by, trying to make the girl stop crying. Alex was talking to a bunch on police, and the Stolls-

The Stolls were playing with the crime scene tape. As per usual.

The crime scene tape that wasn't even supposed to be there. Olympus knows where they got that from.