We're Cleared

Third Person's POV

"Percy." Rick's voice ruffled through the phone.

"Yes?" Percy asked. "What is it?"

"A-are you at home?" Rick said.

"Yes. I'd just finished training." Percy waved at Connor and Travis, who were throwing knives a bit to close to him, to stop. When he saw that they wouldn't, he resorted to stepping out of the training floor. "What is it?" He asked.

"You need to evacuate." Rick said. "Immediately."

"What?"

"You need to leave San Francisco." Rick replied. "We thought they'd stop, after the police thing last week, but they didn't."

"Who didn't?" Percy asked as he headed towards Annabeth in their room, going up the stairs two at a time. "Is it Justin and Jess again?"

"They police didn't believe them, so they alerted the press." Rick said. "You know the media would believe anything."

"They didn't." Percy exclaimed the moment he burst into his own room, making Annabeth throw her book aside.

"Holy Styx Percy." Annabeth mumbled.

"I'm afraid they did." Rick said solemnly. "Not to mention they know your address. Your cars aren't exactly inconspicuous."

"Yeah, yeah." Percy sighed. "We'll figure something out." He sighed. "Uh- I'll send the details later, keep out of the press."

Percy hung up his phone and stared at Annabeth.

"What is it?" Annabeth asked. Percy offered a desperate laugh and shrugged.

"Family meeting?" Percy said.

"Oh gods." Annabeth mumbled and threw her legs off the bed and stood up. "Go call for a family meeting. I'll get a head start to the living room."

"Take the elevator." Percy said before inhaling a deep breath.

"On the intercom Percy." Annabeth said before walking out, as if she'd read his mind. "I don't need you yelling." And she left.

Percy walked over to the intercom next to his bed and pushed the button.

"Family meeting. Meet me downstairs now." He said into the intercom. "Emergency."

Percy ran out of his room and headed down the stairs, meeting a few of his friends exiting the training floor.

"What's going on Perce?" Beckendorf asked, a towel over his neck.

"I'll explain everything, we don't have much time." Percy said as he speeded off down the stairs, the other following close.

The demigods piled in the living room as Percy stood on the coffee table to see everyone.

"We need to evacuate." Percy instructed.

"What?" They stood up in protest.

"All our things are here Percy." Bianca said.

"Our rooms, and the cars!" Travis yelled.

"What now?" Clarisse yelled.

"The-"

"The mortals." Reyna said. "Again?"