Override

Third Person's POV

"Okay. This should be her place." Frank said looking at the file.

"You guys should probably wait outside." Aether said.

"I'm not leaving you with her alone." Jason said coldly.

"You're never gonna forgive me are you?" Aether said softly, and Jason didn't say anything.

"Come on." Percy answered.

The sight of eleven boys behind one boy in front of a dorm room door in a crowded hallway is really odd. The fact that it's a girls dorm add to the pile.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

A shuffle was heard from inside the dorm and the door opened to show a blonde girl with a pair of green eyes.

"Oui? Puis-je vous aider?" She said. "Uh. Sorry. How may I help you?" She repeated with a thick French accent.

"It's me." Aether simply said.

"Do I know you?" She asked nervously.

"You sure look like you do when you were sticking your tongues into each other's throats." Jason snapped.

"Remember what we said about subtle?" Luke said.

"He needs to cool off." Travis said.

"You need to cool off." Connor said.

"Let's go." Nico mumbled before dragging Jason out. "Look. I love Reyna just as much as you do, but can't just........" He whispered as they left the crowd.

"Sticking down-" She shook her head. "I don't understand."

"We saw you and this guy kissing about a week ago? Halloween party?" Frank said.

"I don't celebrate Halloween party..?" She said.

"You are Genevieve Altier, right?" Thomas said.

"That's me." She nodded.

"But you weren't at a Halloween party?" Chris said.

"I don't think so." She chuckled.

"So you weren't kissing with this guy?" Leo said pointing at Aether and Aether rolled his eyes.

Genevieve raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"Sorry, but he's not exactly my type." She scoffed.

"Oh- Wait what." Aether said. "What do you mean I'm not your type?"

"I'm not exactly interested in boys-"

"What?" Aether said. "Boys that are charming? Nice? Amazingly good looking?"

"Boys." Genevieve repeated. "I'm not exactly interested in boys."

"Uh..." The boys simultaneously said.

"That's my girlfriend." She pointed to a blonde girl talking to a brunette, handing her a handful of waddled up clothes to a brunette that looked exactly the same. "The blonde one. The brunette is her twin."

"Are they both-" Connor said before Percy smacked him upside the head.

Genevieve laughed and shook her head slightly.

"I'm a lesbian." She said. "Isabella is Bisexual, Gabriella is straight."

"Oh." Travis said."

"If that is all gentlemen-" Genevieve said. Her hand held on to the frame of the door as she looked out to Isabella once again.