The Woman You Came Back For

Third Person's POV

"This is stupid I tell you."

"Shut up Nico." Leo said.

"She's my sister." Nico said.

"She's gonna love it." Leo said.

"I don't think she's going to like us disappearing for the entire day." Bianca said.

"Shut up Bianca." Leo said.

"Don't talk to my sister that way." "Don't talk to my girlfriend that way." Nico and Connor said at the same time.

"Oh gods there's two of 'em." Travis mumbled.

"Shut up." Connor and Nico said at the same time.

Connor and Nico looked at each other and took a step further away from each other.

"Leo. I feel really bad not saying happy birthday!" Piper came to the boys whining. "She's my maid of honor! She's been helping me pick nail polish, and I haven't even said happy birthday!"

"Hold it out for a couple more hours!" Leo said. "Let me just fix up everything."

"HOURS?" Frank said. "I can't spend anymore hours not saying happy birthday to Hazel. Are you kidding?"

"Zhang-"

"She is way too nice to even mention that today's her birthday!" Jason added up.

"Trust me. I know her." Leo said.

"Better than me?" Frank said.

"I need a few hours to make Hades Pluto." Leo said.

"What." Percy said. "You're inviting Pluto. Hazel loves uncle H."

"Well I don't think it's gonna work anyway." Leo mumbled. "So scratch that out."

"Leo." Annabeth said. "I can't do this."

"Hold it Annabeth." Leo said.

"I can't!" Annabeth said. "She way to nice!" She sneered.

"You think?" Piper said.

"Guys!" Thalia yelled. "Don't leave me alone with Hazel, everything reminds me of birthday! She was saying how my wedding is so close to my birthday and I feel like a terrible person!"

"Hang on." Percy said. "If we're all here. Who's with Hazel?"

The demigods shared a look before the girls started pushing each other out of their hiding space.

If you're wondering what is happening, I'll tell you now. If you're not wondering, listen anyway.

It's the 17th of December, and it's Hazel's birthday. The idea was-

Well, Leo's idea was to pretend like everyone forgot it and wait until dinner to surprise her with a party.

But Hazel is Piper's maid of honor, and they can't spend a day not preparing for the wedding, which was a week away.

"She's gone." Thalia said.

"She's-" Piper said. "Is she hiding? Is she upset? Oh gods I'm a terrible friend."

"Where- She- I-"

"Hey...?" Hazel called.

The three girls turned around with a sigh.

"Look who I found." Hazel smiled.

"Zöe Nightshade." Thalia said. "What-" She chuckles nervously. "-are you doing here?"